Terraria Community Forums

Ori
Ori
What do you mean with already?
Cryx
Cryx
It's morning here and a bunch of pages and stuff on social media are making 9/11 memes.
Ori
Ori
They are not gonna vanish so why be bothered by them?
7/11 was a part time job etc etc
Cryx
Cryx
I am just angry that kids think what they do is okay.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
They also joke about the Holocaust and Hitler, which are things extremely worse then 9/11.

But since those things are pretty much the peak of evil, i'm pretty sure these "jokes" will die down and maybe go back to making old traditional kinds of jokes.

Probably not but, that's what i'm hoping for.
Ori
Ori
It is disrespectul to some extent. I just see it as them mocking social boundries, which I don't necessarily find bad.
W1K
W1K
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
People dread and hate toilet humor, but when things worse like black comedy pop up it's suddenly the most non-gross and funny things to joke about.

Beautiful.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
(Also @W1K update your "memes", you say you're such a meme-lord but you never even make or say good ones that aren't inside jokes that nobody understands other then your pack of groupies. Just had to put that out there because it's been bugging me no offense sorry bb ily)
W1K
W1K
I just post stupid jokes and whatever I feel like, the "memelord" title is something people gave me, I didn't wake up one day and started calling myself such.
Back
Top Bottom