Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Cenx, I had a little question that you, as Terraria Fashion Expert, would probably be able to answer.
    As you know, you can have wings only visible while using it via the eye on the accessory slot and allows you to have a cape equipped.I'd like to have exactly that with vanity wings, as well as having a cape equipped, but I can't seem to do that?
    Nice profile picture, do you prefer full armor red or his green cap?
    Hey Cenx! You're likely very busy so I'll just let you know there was an update added in the conversation sent last month posted and if you can add at least one of the more active developers on forums I'd be appreciative. (Note: The conversation was called Game Development) ^-^
    Could you upload the new .exe at gog please ?
    Reactions: Cenx
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    I'm sure it's been sent to them. The people at GOG have to make it available, it's not really something we control completely
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    It should be available now.
    notice me lol but *some* of my threads are good

also i like your profile pic. (but red should have his famous green cap on.)
    1.3.3.1 is coming i guess?
    Reactions: James Harrow
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    they will abandon terraria and they will start a new project

its called terraria: the darude
    James Harrow
    James Harrow
    in all seriousness though i'm fairly positive that bugs will be found and there will be an update eventually.
    MegaGaara23
    MegaGaara23
    I find it funny but others should test this too. Flamethrowers are kinda OP in the Sandstorm. apparently was killing sharks with the flames hitting them in the sand. lol
    Still surprised nobody has noticed the lack of party hat yet.
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    I didn't notice because she is wearing one IRL. All the time. For realsie
    Like sharks in water wasn't bad enough, Nuh uh ain't having none of that
    SnugBoat
    SnugBoat
    1.3.4 Update changes:
    -Added Sky Sharks
    -Added Lava Sharks
    -Added Jungle Sharks
    okay a while ago relogic had a brief encounter with yacht club games saying they would be open to the idea of a shovel knight vanity, did that end up leading anywhere? or was that just a nice gesture on their part.
    Hi Cenx will the 1.3.3 require a new game?
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    Nah.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    A new game as in a new world?

depending if they add desert changes that require world gen. so far nothing is known about that.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Fun Fact: 1.0 characters and 1.0 worlds are still valid and still work under 1.3.2. Never in the history of Terraria did an update break a savefile or world file that I'm aware of. It's just that there may be missing features in a world generated prior to 1.3.3, esp. the desert underground.
    I think, you guys should add ability to burn blocks with Flamethrowers in 1.3.3
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Terraria isn't exactly grief centric though (if you don't include self griefing). If you recall, the Clowns use to blow up tiles with their bombs, and it was a heavily despised feature. It was removed in 1.2 as a result, and I think Re-logic is trying to make sure passive destruction of the environment isn't a problem.
    V
    Vladusya228
    Just came in mind. Make three modes for Flamethrowers. 1st is Non-destructible. 2nd is Block-destroyer . 3rd is a ore-to-bar converter with block-burner.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    it's better if just leave a flaming trail like the cursed darts, or maybe just giving a "burning" effect to some blocks, but witouth harming them :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom