blushiemagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you think is the soonest possible time you think you can release Tmodloader for 1.3.4.3 I think is the new hotfix
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I imagine that 1.3.4.2 will be released somewhat soon.
    Heya bluemagic123. May I forward your work(TML) to a Chinese web site?I will give a clear indication of the author and the article source. Thanks!
    I was creating a mod and when I went to compile it using tModLoader I was confronted by this message "Error CS1520 Method must have a return"
    Please Help
    I can send the mod if you want to see whether you can see the problem
    Thanks Speketwome
    W1K
    W1K
    In whichever code mentioned by the error message, you used a non-void method which expects a value in return.
    Speketwome
    Speketwome
    I will hv to split the code up into two parts:

using System;
    using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
    using Terraria;
    using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
    using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
    using Terraria.ID;
    using Terraria.ModLoader;
    Speketwome
    Speketwome
    using The_Destroyer.Items;

namespace The_Destroyer
    {
    public class MOD : The_Destroyer
    {
    public The_Destroyer()
    {
    Properties = new ModProperties()
    {
    Autoload = true,
    AutoloadGores = true,
    AutoloadSounds = true
    };
    }
    }
    }
    Help?
    System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
    at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
    at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
    at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
    Hey Bluemagick123 you could help me with the error I'm having ??? when I start terraria and reload the mods resouces appears that "C: \ Users \ Paulo \ Documents \ My Games \ Terraria \ ModLoader \ Mod Sources \ Reinvention \ Reinvention.cs ( 8,19 ) : error CS0234 : The namespace name or the 'Items ' type does not exist in the namespace ' Reinvention ' . You need an assembly reference "?
    What should I do???
    Hey, just read your message in the TMod thread. Considering all you've helped for the modding community, the ***least*** we can do is be there for you in this time of hardship and uncertainty for you. Just wanted to let you know that you don't have to go through it alone. I can't relate specifically to what you're going through, but I can attest that when it rains, it pours.
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    We may not know each other, and yet, you've indirectly helped me with your contributions and no doubt helped enrich many others' lives here, even if few to none have ever told you that. What you decide to do and wherever life leads you, just know that you've been a valuable help to many of us. Sorry if it sounds sappy, but it's true.
    I can't get tModLoader to work, i put all the files into the Terraria folder but it comes up with an error when i try to launch it, someone please help
    PLZ CUSTOM CLOUDS
    (not just texture change)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    If you want a way to make custom clouds just find a way to make a texture appear on the background
    Graydee
    Graydee
    Yeah but than vanilla clouds are still there
    Blue, are you alive? Haven't seen you on Discord for *a while*. Stay in touch, darling!
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I've been on vacation for a week with barely any internet and no computer, but now I'm back :D
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    Oh hey, I hope you had great time on that vacation! <3
    When you feel like it, write a PM to @Boffin and ask him about modding. He has something to say, but I'm not writing it here, hehe
    Hi, I need help. Terraria crashes when I attempt to publish the latest version of my mod. I got the prompt for the code and entered it, but when I press publish I get an error:
    Joost8910
    Joost8910
    The game has crashed accessing Web Resources!
    The operation has timed out
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.UploadFile.UploadFiles(String address, IEnumerable`1 files, NameValueCollection values)
    at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModSourceItem.Publish(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement)
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'm not really sure what's happening there, and I don't do any work on the mod browser.
    hi i heard u were good at coding terraria and i was wondering if u can help me with the coding for a sword ive done boomerang but i cant do the sword
    Azu
    Azu
    He's not that good. He only made the mod API you're probably using, no biggie. :p
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I don't really have much time to help with coding; I haven't even been making much progress with my personal projects lately.
    Sharpfart
    Sharpfart
    go to al0n37 on youtube he posts alot ov videos on how to mod terraria
    Hey I am having issues running multiplayer with modloader over steam can you help me?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom