Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guess I'll have to update the OP tomorrow with all the new items and things...hmm. Too tired to do it tonight.
    Dark Souls 3 has done it again. I got so angry that I physically exhausted myself.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    "It's not a hard game" damn we have a pro over here

tho TBH its not the hardest game on the world
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    True, I find games like Touhou and other bullet hells to be much more difficult. Skyrim is a great game as well.
    I try to stick to a variety of games, makes gaming a lot more fun for me.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    I just got fined $25 for not moving my car even though the time they said I had to move it by was 8AM today. It's currently 1:18AM.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Protip: if you're told a time by parking authority, it's probablly bull:red:. Just move it ASAP.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Im like 99% sure that is illegal
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Yeah, I coulda moved it a while ago but still. I will be objecting to this citation tomorrow at the office though, I'm not afraid of these 'officials'. I'll make it 'official' that they're a bunch of liars.
    Broke part of my desk due to Dark Souls 3. The knights with infinite stamina are getting to me.
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Fitting, considering your title is "The Destroyer"

Not only are you destroying, like the destroyer, but you're also getting destroyed, like the destroyer.
    Is it wrong that I hate programming dragons now? I really do.
    Reactions: zoroarkcity
    Burst
    Burst
    The wyvern AI is hard to code, i think? Or will be Yharon an actual dragon?
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Yharon is an actual dragon. No worm AI will be used for this boss :)
    Burst
    Burst
    Very noice!
    can i help with textures ? for the Calamity mod !
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Sorry, we already have a huge team of spriters at the moment. You may be able to help in the future though :)
    Hello,sorry for wasting your time,i want to ask:where did u learned to make custom boss AIs?
    I m learning coding on my school too but i dont know how can i use it to make custom TERRARIA AIs.
    Thanks for reply in advice.
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Looking at the decompiled Terraria code helped out a lot. Look for a program called ILSpy, it will help you decompile Terraria and let you look at the code ;)
    zsoltsinko
    zsoltsinko
    Thank you!
    Edit:Sorry if im being annoying,but i cant find the content codes(items,npcs,etc)
    How about giving the Plaguebringer a greenish tinted Background like the Devourer of Gods, Blood Moon and Moon Lord?
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Yeah, I could definitely do that ;)
    Burst
    Burst
    Oh, and i did read that two new mini biomes are planned. I think the Plague one will be in the Jungle and the Sea Castle in the Ocean xD I think you will fight the Sea Dragon Leviathan there. :D
    The customers at work were infuriating today. More frustrating than fighting Sans for the first time. I'm glad today is over.
    Reactions: Mechantera
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    Customers make every job suck. It gets old being treated like :red: for circumstances beyond your control.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    How can anything be more frustrating than fighting Sans?
    Heading to work again. So many things that prevent me from modding that it's ridiculous.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom