Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Yeah, I like exclusive content too, but I prefer it to stay between its respective versions of Terraria. Otherwise, they lose what makes them special.

If you think about it, it is added in as a way for the devs to say "Yeah, we're not just going to give you the game, but we'll add some fixins as well."

Also, it would feel really strange and out of place.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
Well the bosses atleast should be added..

Or give PC users the all holidays Treatment. T_T

PC users lack Thanksgiving and Valentines Day items, what the hell Re-logic.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
The only thing I am thankful for is the game existing.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
All that's left for you at this point is to enjoy it as it is.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
Unfortunately, those additions (Lepus, Ocram, Turkor) will never find their way into PC.
Leinfors
Leinfors
I believe its actually against the rules of this forum to create a mod porting exclusive content to PC, so that's likely why you can't find anything of that sort.
PlanteraBlade
PlanteraBlade
The Console and Mobile versions will never be equal to the PC version, that's quite obvious. So why give nothing special to us in return? I think that's why we have exclusive content like that: So we don't feel bad for not having the latest, greatest stuff.
Arpiter
Arpiter
If I remember there was a mod that made a Ocram-ish boss but he looked abit different and had different attacks. (it had eh loot if I remember correctly)
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
Atleast it wasn't like when those versions first launch, oh boy PC got pushed aside. The exclusive content thing, I feel is good on an indiviual game, but effects the community.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Like I kinda said before: "It wouldn't be exclusive if you could access it on PC."
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
I find some of that content tacked on or very slap to the face like the Albino Antilion. That was in 1.3 Terraria, but got taken out of at the last minute.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Whoa, really? I don't believe it. Albino Antlion? 1.3? PC?? Pics or it didn't happen bud.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
The original color scheme was white and red, not white and pink.. I need to look in the archives, I know it was in the game for very short time...
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Now, now. Take your time. Did you enjoy the desert update? ;)
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
I didn't care much for the sandstorms to be very honest.. Yeah they're cool, but honestly? They served no real purpose, but still cool. R.I.P Desert homes. I would have carried if added the same treatment for the snow boime.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
At least the sandstorms fare better than the snowstorms, right? Say all you can, but at least appreciate the love and care they put into deserts these days.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
What if I like snow storms because all of that white stuff go's everything and I can get my Frost Core armor melee and range characters earlier. T_T A snow storm needs love as well. Sandstorms got one of the best land shark designs if put it in the crismon.

I BET THE DEVELOPERS WILL F***ing exclusive creature for 1.3 Xbox one and PS4,
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
What's wrong with that? Exclusive creatures for Console/Mobile are always cool to me.

Besides, 1.3.3 won't be coming to Console/Mobile for a while.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
It's a slap the face and that's why. I own the ps4 copy and psvita copy of Terraria, the vita one is a denefenitive one.
Back
Top Bottom