Terraria Community Forums

QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
Though the attacks would be interesting.. Have to be more unique exclusive to it, and class weapons are very scavenger like would make more ninja like stuff, hell it would be fun.. More creative weapons could be added like corrupted holy daggers or bloody holy daggers, being 35 Damage, but do their respected biome effects...
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
One does not simply put "Corrupt" or "Bloody" in the same sentence as "Holy" when talking about Terraria.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
Why not have a class that can debuff all bosses, but not OPified like will effect 4 parts of the destoryer, but low chances. Try to make have a class that focus on mobility due to, none of the classes really focus on that or criticals, it's about main damage, when criticals should be ackowledged more. A Critical and mobility stat focused class, due to how much new weapons and ideas can come from this.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
The bosses are immune to some debuffs (or, in the Destroyer's case, all debuffs) for a reason.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
And why focus on mobility for a single class? Master Ninja Gear combined with a Hoverboard and Frostspark Boots gives you mobility enough.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Make throwing a range type helmet on shroomite armor.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
Well with that logic, you can't get a fleshy mechanical boss or a pig, bat, and fish hybrid... Tell me, Terraria has an answer to all bosses and items, like how can a chest get corrupted? It can't, how can Crismon and Corrupted enemies drop souls of light? See can't explain that at all. ._.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
Well would be cool to have some armors exclusive to the class similar to the summoner, but a class like this would be totally valuable and seems to be planned, work in progress, or replaced last second with stupid lisenced yoyos, I hate yo yos for their icon mostly and apparently going to be made in really life as advertisement stuff.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
So you don't have any responses beyond this point? It COULD HAVE BEEN A NEW CLASS! If could go through the beta stuff, I bet it was a W.I.P class seems to be one due to the Fossil Armor and Ninja
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
You probably shouldn't question Terraria logic - you won't get very far.

And, like I said previously, they're likely going to expand on the thrower class.
zeskorion
zeskorion
I dont think it needs to be a class
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
Agreed - I don't see a good use for it.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
It would be a cool class built for expert mode similar to the yo-yoer in how it works well with expert mode.. Hell expert mode is great. :)
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
I don't find an "Expert Mode exclusive class" to be a good idea at all. It limits the possibilities for such a class to a point where ammunition is extra difficult to obtain, therefore limiting the class' potential.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
Do you realize half of the items for it are expert mode only, well it needs more kinds of ammunition and armor, then it would be set to go, but make sure that the magma stone can work with the thrower or half a variant of that. Similar to the Emblems...
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
I still can't see much of a realistic use for a thrower class, especially if it's Expert-exclusive.
QuartzTerrariaFan
QuartzTerrariaFan
I am pretty sure in a game made of entirely of pixels, that realism doesn't apply. T_T
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
Rephrase - I still can't see much use for a thrower class, especially if it's Expert-exclusive.
zeskorion
zeskorion
impractical
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
You just summed up what I was saying with a single word.
Back
Top Bottom