Greenie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So as it turns out, Paper Mario Color Splash is pretty decent. Not as good as Thousand Year Door, but quite a bit better than Sticker Star.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    You do realize that not a whole lot can compare to TTYD, right? And saying it's slightly better then Sticker Star just makes it a lesser pile of :red: that's still :red:.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Well I did say it's quite a bit better. It still has a lot of the Sticker Star problems (namely, no partners aside from that paint bucket thing and barely any reasons to actually get into fights), but from what I've seen of it the level design's decent, and the writing is actually pretty good. Either way, it's not the boring trash Sticker Star was.
    Ok, saw the last episode of Re:Zero. Didn't feel too conclusive to me. This series could really use either a season 2 or some OVAs.
    Last episode of Re:Zero aired today, I have yet to see it. I hope it concludes the anime well enough even though it's not the whole story.
    So I guess the Youtube controversy of the week is iDubbz vs Leafy? Seems like all Youtube is these days is famous people arguing.
    Darthkitten
    Darthkitten
    I don't think anybody I watch is in the middle of any drama. Thank God.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I've managed to avoid most of the drama too, since a lot of it seems to involve Leafy and Keemstar, two people I've seen almost nothing of and don't really care to see anything of. Also seems to be much more of a problem with popular channels, and there are very few of those I actually pay attention to.
    Gotta love how anyone who DARES to say that Harambe jokes are overdone and no longer funny gets downvoted to :red:. Great job, internet.
    Reactions: Sugars and Shaedric
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Same. The irony was kind of funny for a little bit because of how much people overreacted to the incident originally. Then the memeboys decided they couldn't possibly let it go.
    Cryx
    Cryx
    I think they're hilarious when people are really clever with it.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    *clears throat, reads off poem sheet*

Roses are red
    Harambe was shot
    My name is Rick Harrison
    And this is my pawn shop.
    07e.jpg
    I REQUIRE ONE OF THESE IMMEDIATELY
    Greenie
    Greenie
    This green person you're seeing everywhere is Peridot. She's a space rock person and an adorkable spaz, and everyone loves her.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    "Adorkable"

If everyone loves her, are those who do not love her not people?
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Well it's just a figure of speech. But no, not everyone who watches Steven Universe has to love Peridot. There are alternatives.
    c42.gif
    Happy first anniversary Earthbound 4, you might have been a bit Underwhelming but you sure had quite the Tale to tell.
    You know what's great? Being in a class that lists things like CPU, hard drive, and monitor under "software".
    Greenie
    Greenie
    The guy who's teaching this class is a native English speaker. Of course this did come from a quiz, so there's always the possibility that this was written by someone else. Someone who either didn't speak English well or had no idea what these newfangled computerboxes are.
    W1K
    W1K
    Or it's a classification by topic, there's plenty to say about the software management of CPUs and hard drives.
    Granted that's a matter of context.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    This wasn't under the context of software management, it was under the context of system requirements. The question I got this from was asking which of the following software wasn't limited by system specs or something like that. I guess that could kind of relate to management though, seeing how stuff like hard drive space can be a limiting factor.
    Ok so general impressions of 1.3.3. The new content is pretty good, the sandstorms have good music, and the lamia set is unnecessarily rare.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Meanwhile, it feels like Sun and Moon Masks have a high droprate as I keep getting them. In the past, it took ages to get one.
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Ditto with the sturdy fossils, before every 1 in 100 basilisks dropped one now it's pretty much every ten you atleast get one.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I actually remember people complaining about the low droprate the Basilisks had for Sturdy Fossils. So... maybe the same with the Sun and Moon Masks?

Which, if true, then we're just being extremely hard to please. Maybe even annoyingly so...
    Golly :red:ing gee I sure love living in a place where people think they need to keep a stock of guns in case of North Korean invasion.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I'd actually argue that people who think a knife or baseball bat alone can protect them are more likely actually crazy ones. I've learned firsthand a baseball bat isn't all that reliable.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I wouldn't doubt North Korea invading eventually because their leader is a glorious idiot, honestly. Just not soon.

And tbh gun owners are nowhere near as insecure as the Leftist politically correct twits who can't take facts and science and back up their arguments with their worthless feelings :D
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    And those people are the ones constantly taking dumps in their own cornflakes over the fact that people can have guns at all.
    So now in Pokemon we have Ultra Beasts, which are basically Pokemon except not? Come on, even Deoxys is considered a Pokemon.
    2 things I've forgotten how to do are how to draw and math. One of them is actually useful, and the other is just and arbitrary requirement.
    I think Youtube basically said, "Hey guys, we've already shot both of our feet, how about we aim for our head next?"
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Also, it really does seem youtube is killing themselves. This means that many big youtubers like Pewdiepie and Markliplier are going to get de-monitized, which will loose a ton of money for youtube.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    In the context of comedy, swearing, violence, and I think sexual jokes, are fine.

Also, this isn't going to kill Youtube. It didn't die the last time there was a controversy about their terms, and it won't die this time.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    From what I've heard Youtube's not taking context into consideration when they demonetize stuff, so I don't think anything's safe if it's considered comedy. Even if that was the case, it would mean any serious videos dealing with "sensitive subjects" would be demonetized, while prank channels would get away with violence and harassment just because they could call it comedy.
    Tried to find and read the manga for Jojo part 4. First thing I find is the duwang translation. K.
    You know I have my own characters I could be representing myself with. Instead, I'm just a space dorito.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom