Terraria Community Forums

Devalaous
Devalaous
There is always something wonderful about simple black and white sketches, in my view
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
[screaming so loud I'm about to achieve interdimensional travel]
PersonaTea
PersonaTea
@[38038:mad:Snarferman] This boi too kawaii
mWf8lc4.png
T
Teal
Hi culd u pls draw my original OC "Joe" in cartoon realism form please don't make the background boring, or the lineart messy, pls. Ty XD

http://imgur.com/EWdq7wN

:3kawaii
PersonaTea
PersonaTea
@Teal But of course! That level of detail on Joe is too glorious, I just have to draw it
T
Teal
Thanks it's original art ref by me. Spent hours on it.
Myu
Myu
@[52827:mad:PersonaTea] since I don't have a character or OC of any sort (I'm uncreative as :red:), would you mind drawing this?
I don't really care about the pose or expression. Thanks :'D
MinieK
MinieK
Holy shoit, that is amazing. Thanks so much. :3
MinieK
MinieK
Sadly no.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
There is a way; I've been told that if one removes all comments from a status they are no longer "part of the convo" and will not receive any more alerts from it
PersonaTea
PersonaTea
@Teal I shall start now and see if I could replicate this beauty.
@Myu Did you post a link? I can't see it if you did ahaha. Or is it your avatar you're referring to?
Myu
Myu
Yeah, I posted a link (it's kinda hidden in the words somewhere, in bold) but I am referring to my avatar.
PersonaTea
PersonaTea
@[15348:mad:Teal] I regret to inform you that I have failed to recreate Joe's enlightenment, the strong expression, the KAWAII. This is a reminder that one could not replicate a masterpiece such as Joe. It has been a great learning experience with minutes of hardship and thus I must go back to artland to train once more. *dishonors the family, dishonors the land, dishonors thine goat*
qLeTmcI.png
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
you are a god
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
You will? Thank you!
index.php

index.php

Probably not a very interesting character but I couldn't pass up the chance for one of your drawings.
PersonaTea
PersonaTea
@[14460:mad:Myu] I could help make you an OC if you want just PM me ^_^)b
eA3kVDn.png
Myu
Myu
Holy :red:, I love it, thanks!
Really? I'll try brainstorming one on my own, I don't want to waste your time ;>~>
PersonaTea
PersonaTea
@[14460:mad:Myu] It's ok ahaha :D When you get an idea of how you want it to be just tell ( ^__^)b
@[20372:mad:crackshotCerberus] It's been a while since I got to draw terraria armor~
uLgW13g.png
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
[External Screaming]
Oh my god, oh my god, that looks so cool!
Snarferman
Snarferman
AAAaaaAAAAAAAA IT'S GREAT
Back
Top Bottom