Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
that moment when a noob finds out that this game is pretty difficult without a pre-igniter
that homie
that homie
'pretty' difficult? Haha. Hahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Ha... Heh... heh... It's not funny. I'm terrible at that game
Azu
Azu
One moment you're fine the next you're betrayed, your crew is slaughtered, and all you're left with is a heavily injured man named Gumpo. Who then dies in an asteroid field.
@XenoCat and @TheQuietBisharp can attest to my pain.
Baconfry
Baconfry
tfw you get to sector 8 at basically full health and the only way to get to the flagship on time is to go through multiple anti-ship batteries.

i would have gotten my donut-shaped :red: smashed had i not switched my setup to double ion blasts at the last minute. double combat drones baaarely out-DPSed that bloody :red:nut
Baconfry
Baconfry
you know Baconfry's stressed out when he forgets to give dank stupid nicknames to his crew
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
Oh don't worry. As soon as the mantis invite themselves onto your ship they won't need one.

Ever try a fire specialized ship? Oddly satisfying to use, especially against mantis.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Gumpo lives on.
Baconfry
Baconfry
and went on to establish a chain restaurant specializing in fried shrimp on an obscure, primarily oceanic planet in the outer Milky Way
UberCAKE
UberCAKE
Yep, FTL is really hard at some times. I've also made a few *cough*20*cough* mods for FTL.
Back
Top Bottom