XSlayer300
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp, we are screwed. Time to call the S-Crew Drivers to evacuate america kthxbye.
    Audrina2k
    Audrina2k
    Heh. Yes. I've turned off my chatting because of this, though. It's sad. I love how people who don't vote are laughing at us that want to leave due to this election. People like that are the reason why we are in this mess!!!! Take note, people. This is what happens when mostly elderly people vote, and the younger generation doesn't- xer's , OR millennials. #MakeAmericaKindAgain
    Today. I'm going to do a Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke. Can someone please suggest me about some extra rules?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    no pokemon challenge
    XSlayer300
    XSlayer300
    If I'm going to use Gen One tho. It'll be hard. I cannot find any hacks or sort for that.

And heck, how is that possible? You'll only put up ?????????? and lose.
    0cra_tr0per
    0cra_tr0per
    Then only gen 2
    So how's my OCs so far? You may heard of not heard of them. But my OCs are at the Information page of my prof.
    OKAY! NO CLASSES! WOOOOOO!!! And in other news, my first two OCs are inbound! Read my profile details to look!
    So how do I create Animated Pixel Art? Hmm....
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I can help.
    The best way I do it is using GIMP.
    1)Make the frames for your animation (yes, every frame)
    2)Go into GIMP, import each frame as a layer. Each layer acts as a frame.
    3)On the name of the layers, add (in brackets) the terms "replace, <how long you want each frame in milliseconds>". I'd recommend about 1000ms.
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    how about teleports in-game?
    Can I show my OCs Now? Getting nervous.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Depends. Are they good or are they middle school power race trash?
    XSlayer300
    XSlayer300
    I don't know. But it's quite good to me. Just check my signature.r
    "Archangel 0-1. Do you copy over? X. Please respond... Drop at Zulu-10-Five. We have a support via Blackbird. This is Command, out."
    I feel like RPs are awesome.. But hmm... I wonder if there are any Terraria RPs to look for... or maybe they're just bad. Donno.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom