Vagrant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SH2 Map Update: After taking a lil' break from Terraria, I replayed v2.0 yesterday. Of course, found dozens of stuff I overlooked...
    Silent Hill 2 Map Update: v2.0 is finished. Curse approved it and it's now available to download. Happy Halloween y'all. :)
    SH2 Map Update: Just finished the 3rd test run. Still clearly needs more polish on enemy balance. We can't have long range statue spawns. :(
    SH2 Map Update: I've begun play-testing. Already died twice in the apartment. 5 second timers are too fast. Whew.
    SH2 Map Update: 4 endings have now been written. I know there's definitely 1 more to go, and maybe 1 more if I can... imagine it.
    SH2 Map Update: The Dark Hotel is finished... I should be done, right? Then, where the hell am I? I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU, JAMES.
    SH2 Map Update: The air is on fire.... Light Hotel is finished and work has begun on the Dark Hotel. Soooo close....
    SH2 Map Update: "Flowers? I don't want any damned flowers, just go home already.................no........ come back.......COME BAAAAAAACK."
    SH2 Map Update: Just finished decorating the 26th hotel room. Coming up next: roof garden, restaurant, lounges and staff rooms.
    Funny Terraria fact: There are no Flesh Platforms or Bone Candles. Why?
    What's your profile pic from? It looks familiar to me for some reason.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    A game that really needs a remake. Its part of the Ivalice series (FFT, FF12 etc) ^_^
    Vagrant
    Vagrant
    I dunno about a remake. Maybe some classics just need to stay that way. I imagine Squarenix are scared to touch this one, given how it was given a 10/10 by Famitsu Magazine a the time, something that was considered a gesture knowing too well the VS team had to downgrade the graphics from PS2 to PS1. Chances of this happening: very unlikely.
    shobiwan77
    shobiwan77
    Ah, ok. Guess I haven't seen it before. I've never heard of that game.
    SH2 Map Update: Room painting is going smoothly. Every room will have a different theme to it, making it feel more like an hotel.
    SH2 Map Update: I started drawing the hotel skeleton. Getting hyped to tailor proper endings. I'll be done before Halloween...
    Received a creepy junk mail today... It says:....
    Vagrant
    Vagrant
    "Aw the Princess returned--but alas, how quickly has she vanished! In bright day she answered not to our call--but when morning dawned"
    Rokas
    Rokas
    amen
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Mine read: "LOVE ME SENPAI YOU NUB"
    SH2 Map Update: Wiltse Coal mine's finished. Making touch-ups on the shoreline docks. After that... well... there's only the hotel left...
    SH2 Map Update: Split the old mine like a jigsaw puzzle, pieced it back together , few brush strokes here and there. Still need more work...
    SH2 Map Update: Made some good progress last night on the prison. Teleporters are fun to plan out. >:)
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Prison? You're a criminal?
    Vagrant
    Vagrant
    huh lol no. But the character you're going to control in this adventure map thinks he isn't one....
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    So you killed a person and now you are making Terraria adventure maps?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom