QuartzTerrariaFan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sheesh its been a long time since i used this website..... I kind of don't like the new forum UI
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    I find the new interface with the lack of really any options in the forums to go to kind of disappointed the life out of me. As it feels like half of the website is purged. Though it is so bizzare compared to 2017. Though mastermode for me I think was poorly handled. I love 1.4, but I find it 3/4th baked summoner while all other classes got plenty. Mods i know fix it, but vanilla is what I play.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    They didn't lie when they said there's something for everyone! `:D
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    I am still salty about the Mastermode being no offense. 1/4th baked. Mainly I find the Summoner is partially complete. in the sense of. The lack of debuffing in Summoner really drags the class down. ( I am refer to the summons themselves ) not via alt weapon.
    Found world's :red:tiest boss fight : The Golem, The expert mode version of it is such a joke.. Underwhelmingly easy, Plantera is harder!
    We need a thrower, this class seems to have some items for it, but not all. Why can't it become an offical class? :(
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    Hey, the Summoner isn't pratitical, novelity can be as fun as praticaulity. Hell the summoners aren't pratical at all. T_T Like, WHY THE :red: ARE YOU CONTROLLING MINIONS AND BEING A LAZY SACK OF :red: WHEN FIGHTING?
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    summoners are meant to be a sort of pet class, who can focus on dodging and :red:
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    The Summoners have some pretty powerful weapons, like the Stardust Dragon Staff or the Staff of the Frost Hydra, and can use them effectively while focusing on dodging.
    Hey can this please stop noticing my new profile posts, I seriously like to keep mine private..
    I admit being slightly harsh to exclusive content, but I find it utter BS if there is no mod on PC to play it with. :( Disappoint!
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    How exactly is it a slap in the face? I find it more of a nice little gift for those who went with Console or Mobile.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Exclusive content is horrid and should be removed
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    QuartzTerrariaFan
    Zesk, I agree with you as a slap to the face if own other copies like PSVITA and a god damn tease on that platform.... Being a portable edition.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom