Enderwither02
Enderwither02
Agreed.
StevenBills
StevenBills
I feel like going to school is the equiviliant to jumping off a bridge
SkyCommision
SkyCommision
I absolutely hate it, teachers are relying too much on technology and the internet, which can sometimes distract learning or if the school website is down which is needed for educational use.
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Y
school teachers can be lazy fatlards and still be paid fat stacks while lying about everything they do
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
I personally say it depends on the teacher. Some teachers are just overall boring, while others are HILARIOUS.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I think there's a huge negative faction of those involved in school (featured above) that take teacher's wills under the tide and drowns them under the surf. There are :red: teaches and arbitrary rules, but if kids got more of a genuine interest in bettering themselves maybe things wouldn't be so bad.
StevenBills
StevenBills
Too bad those who are interested are washed away by those who want to ruin it for them
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Y
the students who do get put in ap classes in such... which is more boring. most teachers won't do jack:red: to help.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
There's not going to be people in the real world that will bend over backwards to help you.
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Y
But, the teachers where I live in litterally try their worst to sound like they are putting on a fake smile most of the time. They hate it there.
They are only nice to most of the kids when she has long breaks.
SkyCommision
SkyCommision
Of course, there are always the cool teachers who actually try to help you. Doesn't happen all the time, and it seems to usually be your electives teacher, like music or art.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
My most helpful teachers are in my Latin, Algebra, Creative Arts and English classes.
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Y
My only helpful teachers are my electives, and my french teacher.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
French is a core class for you?
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Y
It's the most common class I take every highschool year. I would not consider it an elective at this point.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
Ah.

I took Latin instead. I always was interested in Latin.
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Y
That's because you use it everyday, dummy.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
-_-

I mean plain Latin, not English.
Back
Top Bottom