Kyubey The Incubator

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ace Attorney 3: Trials and Tribulations has had the best writing of any game in recent memory. Absolutely amazing writing.
    absentCrowned
    absentCrowned
    If you didn't do so yet, I suggest that you play Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, which was also written by Shu Takumi. It's my favorite game of his, despite loving Ace Attorney, and it's also one of my favorite games of all time. :p
    Trump won. Also, that "you'd be in jail line"- Beautiful.
    Reactions: Xylia
    Xylia
    Xylia
    We need an Alpha in the WH right now, someone who is going to stand up to everybody else and put them in their place. The government is a mess, and Obama is a wimp that has been getting slapped around by everybody in the last 8 years... its time for change.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Putting an old hag in the WH isn't going to fix anything TBH.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Obama isn't a wimp getting pushed around.
    He's a puppet willingly letting himself get manipulated.
    Reactions: Xylia
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    There is a massive double edge to this, you know. This not happening at Trump rallies can be explained either by there not being any cause for calling Trump a rapist, or because people who oppose Trump simply don't go to his rallies to accuse him of what is one of the most vilified crimes in civilisation.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    I'm betting on the fact that most NeverTrumpers have low energy and thus aren't motivated to actually try.
    That, and they probably aren't paid enough or know it's not true in the first place.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Not entirely the point I was trying to make, but never mind.
    Reactions: Omnir and neoselket
    Mega Charizard Y
    Mega Charizard Y
    you know, there is nothing like this that feminist and sjws seem to find, they only seem to find male suspects
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Feminists are worthless garbage for the most part. They only exist to attack men, or more specifically, White Men, and essentially make whites look horrible and further increase racial tensions.
    Calling Whites racist and telling them to check their privilege is one thing (racist). Yelling Black Power and beating whites is the same.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Ironically, it's the Tough Guy Act that is keeping him in. He's refusing to show weakness at all, and if he had shown any of it the snakes would bite him instantly.
    The whole reason the media is raving about Trump is because they are constantly trying to find one thing wrong with him that they can blow out of proportion. The tapes are one of them. It was a planned coup to get the GOP to try and get Trump off.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Screw character limits, holy crap.
    The tapes don't have much effect- It only gave Republicans not wanting to vote Trump a very sad reason not to vote him, and it was a set up for the GOP to try and damage Trump.
    Luckily, voters are smart and called the GOP out on it's :red:.

Everything is corrupt, and we need Trump to destroy it.
    I don't get the notion that only whites can be racist. If you want equality, stop blaming something on one side- It's not helping.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Same thing that goes for sexism... sexism is horrible when it is man against woman... but when it is woman against man, its fine!
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Ignore Black Men.
    Ignore White Women.
    Ignore Black Women.
    Focus on that disgusting cis white male over there. He doesn't check his :red:ing privilege.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    They all want someone to point fingers at, to blame all their problems on. Somehow everybody forgets that we are all homo sapiens.
    Rise From the Ashes in Ace Attorney 1: Let's give you an unlikable version of Maya, and a new (and annoying) way of investigating things!
    This is heartless of me to say, because it's *current year*, but I think the Islamic Terrorists have made it a point- No more refugees.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    You'd do well to cut off most sources of mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.) Most of them are pro-Hillary/pro-Liberal. Remember, they tried to downplay a :red:ing bomb.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Not to mention Putin and China's leader both said they could get along with Trump. The only people who hate Trump are the Globalists (NATO, etc) but you know what? Screw them. We don't need that junk. Every country that NATO moves into gets the same problems after awhile, one of the reasons Putin is angry is because he saw what NATO did to the Ukraine.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Also, Trump is (loudly!) pro-Israel which is a big plus too. Meanwhile, Hillary and her liberal stooges are very cold towards Israel, just like the UN has been for the past three+ decades.
    I'm being blocked by Shill accounts for having 41 followers. Has stupidity gone too far?
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    I think stupidity went too far when Clinton started making memes
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    "I guess *Cough* I'm *Cough* really *Cough cough* chilling it *Coughs something into water, as Huma and her shadow doctor take her to her built-in hospital on her plane*"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom