Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it allowed to use TCF smilies (like the guide or dryad ones) outside of the site? For example in a Discord chat.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Will bring it up with the other mods, see what the overall feeling on the matter is. :)
    movildima
    movildima
    Thank you. I really like the emotes that we use here :happy:
    So I would love to use them in other places where I chat a lot :)
    movildima
    movildima
    I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but almost a week passed. Is my question still discussed or anything? I'm just curious about it :)
    If there is any particular issues about it, or any questions, I'll be more than glad to talk about it.
    Hello, Leinfors, two question about unobtianable items post: Is it allowed to post pictures with them edited-in(like a screnshot with PS)? And it it allow for a screenshot with something looks like them(like using blocks to build a Red Potion)?
    felis
    felis
    Thanks, and i see. So, even post the the screenshot of building something looks like an unobtainable item is not a good idea, right?
    felis
    felis
    And by the way, I guess that this is also true for any unspawnable NPCs, right?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Generally speaking, if you want to play it safe, avoid inaccessible content. :)
    Is there a way to delete conversations?
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Like comments? there is a delete button.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    There's an app for that
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    There is no way to delete conversations. The closest thing to deleting conversations is to leave the conversation. Though it is just on your end, and other members in the conversation will still be able to use it.
    So, over my LoA, I missed you joining Re-Logic. Unless you were always a part of the team and I'm being stupid. Congrats

Also, Leave of Absence sounds like you're present, anyone else agree with me?
    Reactions: Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Nope, my joining was announced in April!

And I think I would agree :p
    Since my PC isn't the best, I'm experiencing a ton of lag whenever I enter the desert or the snow biome. Is there any way in the next update/bugfix that you can add a feature to disable the graphical effects of the intense weather?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Its something we've been discussing, trying to identify the best way to scale down the load on the computer without hurting the aesthetic of the event. :)
    I defeated the destroyer by myself and then all my terraria friends hate me for that and don't want to help me.
    Yuyutsu
    Yuyutsu
    Your friends don't seem all that friendly, then :p
    Hey Leinfors, do you like pokemon go?
    billynoise
    billynoise
    You know you cam play it from your computer without having to move? This is proof that computers are the master race.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    "Can" play it, but that isn't how its meant to be played.

Besides, something about the game looking like its interacting with invisible Pokemon but in the real world makes it seem a lot more embarrassing than just playing on a freaking Gameboy.

I'll stick with my Pokemon X/Y, thank you!
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I called it pokemon global offense for a reason. Also Its unplayable if the only pokestops practical to reach are in gang areas (in my case), and you have to pretty much run to get the gps to function correctly and not assume you are sitting on your :red:.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom