• Oh jeez, it's been a while guys.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    it has?
    *Checks*
    Oh jeez.
    Sedivh
    Sedivh
    Seems I only ever come here every half a century for nourishment!
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hm!
    Well...Welcome Back! I guess?
    IT'S GOOD TO BE BAAAAAAACK!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I'd rather be front if you ask me.
    Sedivh
    Sedivh
    Do you want to get parried? I know your weaknesses!
    I need healing
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Go to sleep. As video games have taught us, sleeping heals everything. Including death.

(Partially serious as resting does help in the healing and recovering process of injuries and illnesses.)
    Shika
    Shika
    Mercy hates weebs like you.
    That's the ghost of Cthullu and nobody will be able to deny me until we actually know what it is! >:U
    I'm thankful for all of the welcoming comments! I'm going to be shipwwrecked around the Player Creations, Art, and Literature, for now. o:
    Welcome to the forums! Looks like you're gonna be a pretty active member. Enjoy your stay!
    Reactions: Crimwolf
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Sedivh, do not answer to Steve.
    T
    Terraria no Ō
    Bahaha, do not fear immortality.
    Sedivh
    Sedivh
    I choose what once, a coward did not. Serving others is not for me. It's not the style of a C.A. There is a reason not Heaven nor Hell fear us. Join them in void of hope. I am your doom.
    [[Monster Hunter]] Such a welcome party to my Hub HR, a Kecha Wacha together with a Savage Deviljho! :'D
    7 092 hours on World of Warcraft; 1041 hours on Terraria; 706 hours on a total of two MH games. Who will reign supreme?!
    Credit of my avatar goes to the artist that created it, it's the Zinogre blademaster helm.
    Myu
    Myu
    zinogre armour is the one of the things that makes me wish I chose the male character. it looks wayy better than the female version.
    Sedivh
    Sedivh
    @Myu I've never created a female character, so I never really knew it'd look bad.
    Myu
    Myu
    it doesn't look bad, but I prefer the male version.
    latest
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom