1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kyubey The Incubator

1. View previous comments
  2. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    About 394 of those posts included some variation of an oppressed remark, this is of course regarding satirical jokes. (Not counting those).

178 on Facebook
    56 on Twitter (Lot of Satire jokes I found)
    156 on Instagram
    Oct 14, 2016
  3. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I have no idea of who or what Soros is, so I can't really say anything about that.

Also, as for the social media search you conducted, that would be valid data if:
    1. The group of feminists on social media would be representative for all feminists.
    2. All feminism inspired comments included the #feminism hashtag.
    3. All comments using the #feminism hashtag are genuine.
    Oct 14, 2016
  4. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Soros is a globalists who funds BLM.

1. It was a sample size, and even then 60% success out of a popular website is pretty huge.
    2. True, which is why I stated it was with the #feminism hashtag.
    3. I understand sarcasm. I even stated I separated this out of the stuff I found.
    Oct 14, 2016
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    Kyubey is right on this. The BLM movement is an actual business organization funded by George Soros. Don't know who that is? Look him up. The man has his fingers in just about every pie around. The Feminism movement, some of the higher up people in that movement have dubious connections and their junk stinks of the same stench that BLM's does.
    Oct 15, 2016
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    It's all globalist propaganda to stir up trouble, and civil unrest over non-existent issues, or issues that are blown way out of proportion. No, feminism does NOT want gender-equality, they want Pro-Woman. BLM doesn't want racial equality, they want Pro-Black.
    Oct 15, 2016
  7. Xylia
    Xylia
    And if BLM REALLY wanted to save black lives, because "black lives matter", then they would address the ridiculous black-vs-black violence. But they are rather silent on that issue, even though it is wholly relevant to their movement, in fact, more relevant than cop-vs-black killings.
    Oct 15, 2016
  8. Xylia
    Xylia
    And furthermore, some of the same people behind Feminism and BLM are the same people trying to remove race and gender from our vocabularies. There's nothing wrong with having different genders, nothing wrong with having races. They're trying to remove all gender pronouns from referring to the most sexually dimorphic species on the planet, lol.
    Oct 15, 2016
  9. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kaz, I think you might like this video a lot.
    Oct 15, 2016
  10. Xylia
    Xylia
    Or, instead of attaching a label to yourself, just be yourself and treat everybody equally and when you see someone being a jerk, tell them why they shouldn't be a jerk.
    Oct 15, 2016
  11. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    You know, just have respect.

Because we all know that no one has any of that :red: these days.
    Oct 15, 2016
  12. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I've looked up Soros, found nothing noteworthy. The only controversial thing I found are messing about on the market (insider trading, hedge funds) and anti-Isreal sympathies. Unless you consider being a democrat controversial. He only funded BLM, he's not the leader, he's not even a spokesperson. I fail to see how he enters into the morality of BLM.
    Oct 15, 2016
  13. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    There is a difference between an ideal and the means used to achieve that ideal. An ideal is not owned, anyone can strive to achieve that ideal, and the virtue of that ideal is not defined by either good or bad means carried out by a small portion of the pursuers of that ideal.
    Oct 15, 2016
  14. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    In a similar vein, an organisation or movement is not defined by what a minority of their members do, regardless of how vile those actions might be. I am not denying that this behaviour occurs. I am denying that it's the majority, primary, defining or propagated behaviour of these movements.
    Oct 15, 2016
  15. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I am not arguing against deontology here, I'm trying to point out that generalisations like these simply aren't true and only serve to further extend the polarisation that these movements are accused of bringing about.
    Oct 15, 2016
  16. Xylia
    Xylia
    You weren't looking in the right place, and dude, when you FUND an organization like BLM.... you are basically the leader. People follow the money. If you throw money at something, you get to tell them what you want done. Do you think that BLM is going to disobey the guy that made them possible? LOL. Yeah right.
    Oct 15, 2016
  17. Xylia
    Xylia
    Minority of their members? lol. Seems to me that a large number of their members are doing things like starting riots and stirring up trouble. See, there's a lot of people who will slap the "BLM" tag on without knowing what the core group of BLM actually is. Do you call these people the "majority"? I don't. (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  18. Xylia
    Xylia
    .....Because they (the people who merely slap a label on themselves) aren't even aware of what the founders were even really for! It's the founders and the core group that's going out and rioting... your average facebook user who slaps a BLM label on themselves doesn't even know any better, and can't really be considered to be "part of the group". (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  19. Xylia
    Xylia
    Sadly, these people are tricked into thinking what is bad is good and what is good is bad. They support the group while being wholly unaware of what that group was originally founded upon. And saying that BLM and Feminism are hate groups does NOT spread sexism or racism. Sorry, but it doesn't.
    Oct 15, 2016
  20. Xylia
    Xylia
    Me saying BLM is a hate group doesn't suddenly make me a racist, nor does it promote racist views, nor does me saying the Feminist Movement is a hate movement cause me to be sexist, nor does it mean I'm promoting sexism. I've always been for gender equality and racial equality. But BLM is doing it the entirely wrong way. It's even worse than Affirmative Action was.
    Oct 15, 2016
  21. Xylia
    Xylia
    And think about this: Back during Nazi Germany, when they held those massive rallies, they'd have millions of civilian people cheering and saluting during Hitler's speeches. Are you going to stand here and say "Well, it was the MINORITY of the Nazis that did this stuff, therefore the Nazis were ok!"? (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  22. Xylia
    Xylia
    Don't be silly; the people were fed only what the leaders wanted them to know and probably were not aware of most of the evils that were being done. That's called propaganda, and BLM does the same thing. They preach one thing to get the masses to stand behind them, but behind closed doors they have an entirely different purpose. If only said masses KNEW what they were really for... they wouldn't last long.
    Oct 15, 2016
  23. Xylia
    Xylia
    Oh, and one afterthought (sorry for alert spamming you, Kyubey..): Back to the Soros point.... BLM isn't going to disobey the guy that funded them, and Soros didn't throw that kind of money at something unless he had a distinct purpose. He had a reason, and he told BLM what that reason was, and they're gonna do it.
    Oct 15, 2016
  24. zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Shhhhh let this die i want to stop getting alertssss.
    Oct 15, 2016
  25. Xylia
    Xylia
    Protip: Don't respond on one of Kyubey's political posts if you don't want alerts. And no, I'm sorry but I'm not gonna let it die because complacency is what got us into this mess and I refuse to be a part of it. The people being zombies in front of phones, computers, and TVs and not paying attention is why we're in this mess in the first place.
    Oct 15, 2016
  26. Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    :red:ing hell why don't make a conversation?
    Oct 15, 2016
  27. Xylia
    Xylia
    Why don't you go to xenforo and ask them to make an update that allows you to unsub from threads on peoples' walls? That, or don't post on something you know is going to be a long discussion. Or, you know, when you see the alerts, just don't click on them, they'll disappear.
    Oct 15, 2016
  28. zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Ok WILLL DOOOOO
    Oct 15, 2016
  29. Crimwolf
    Oct 15, 2016
  30. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Funding an organisation does not make you the leader. Soros doesn't seem to have any intention of leading BLM, he merely funded them because he agreed with their views. He wanted a group of people to be able to continue in their ways, not his ways. I very much doubt having a mob of angry people at his command would do him any good. (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  31. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    If someone calls themselves a member of either BLM or feminism, which are movements based on ideals of equality, because they agree with that ideal, then yes, they are 'part of the group', even if they not agree with the means of the core group. (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  32. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    And yes, if these ideals are just an interpolation between the status quo and another ideal (in this case, superiority and/or dominance, which incidentally is what the Nazis believed as a whole and hence why they are not comparable to BLM or feminism), the people holding these ideals are still members of that group, and we call them extremists. (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  33. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    My main point however is that you can not simply generalise the morality of a group based on the actions of that subgroup, even if that subgroup is in the majority (by that logic, we could call Americans Democrats because a majority voted one into office). (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  34. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    There were several of peaceful demonstrations in the name of BLM. There were also several riots and cop homicides in the name of BLM. Both are different means to the same ideal, so both are members of the movement. We can't call BLM a hate group just as much as we can't call it a pacifist movement. But what I am trying to stress is that the 'hate' subgroup is indeed in the minority. (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  35. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Now, calling these movements hate groups does spread polarisation. Its a cycle of self-reinforcing behaviour: someone feels discriminated, they do something bad in retaliation, and thus 'confirm' that the discrimination was justified, resulting in more bad behaviour and so on. (cont)
    Oct 15, 2016
  36. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    If you are calling BLM a hate group because of what you see done in their name, then yes, that's understandable, justifiable even (hence I don't think you are a racist or a sexist). But like I said, these subgroups are in the minority. Calling the entire group a hate group because of them only fuels that minority, until they are no longer the minority and inevitably, you end up being correct in the end.
    Oct 15, 2016
  37. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    On an unrelated note, should we take this to AS? Formatting a speech into 420 characters long posts is a bit of a bore. :)
    Oct 15, 2016
  38. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kaz, I'm gonna ignore most of what you said and focus on this:
    >Funding an organisation does not make you the leader.
    Have you no idea how business works? The only reason some business survive is because they are guided by those who fund them. If they lost that funding, they're done. BLM is under the whim of their funding.
    Oct 15, 2016
  39. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    A shame, considering I put a lot more effort in the rest of my speech, and I think I make some valid points. Oh well.

Regardless, you seem to forget that BLM is a movement, not a business. You can't get shares in BLM. You can't buy BLM products. You can't phone BLM Europe™ to sponsor their next upcoming demonstration.

BLM doesn't need funding. It's very happy with it, but doesn't need it.
    Oct 15, 2016
  40. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Oh, you can believe it does need funding. The interest dies quick if there's no compensation, you see?
    Also, it's an organization with the intent to ruin White/Black and Cop/Black relations big time. They never address BonB deaths, and only address ConB deaths, even though the shooting was justified.
    They are all a tool, an organization, used by Soros.
    Oct 15, 2016
  41. Xylia
    Xylia
    Next, he's going to say that PETA is not an organization, or Greenpeace despite the fact they do recruitment, they're funded, they have funds to manage, etc.
    Oct 16, 2016
  42. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    PETA isn't an organization

It's a :red:ing joke
    Oct 16, 2016
  43. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Among other things, an organisation is both structured and managed. BLM is neither, it has no membership, no structured leadership, no management, no base of operations, none of that. PETA and Greenpeace do, and therefore (and amongst other reasons) are in fact organisations.

Also, I'm perfectly fine debating this subject, but sarcasm doesn't help you get your point across.
    Oct 16, 2016
  44. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    You forget that BLM has founders, and the leadership are by people who tell others where to meet via social media.

If it was honestly a movement, where's the outrage of Black on Black deaths huh? Why is it only Cops shooting down criminals, huh? A movement wouldn't ignore something so blatantly truthful.
    This is an organization with the intent of killing racial relations.
    Oct 16, 2016
  45. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Founders aren't limited to movements, and bias isn't limited to organisations. Your definitions of organisations and movements seem to be based on morality.

"BLM is not a movement because movements aren't subjective and/or immoral" simply isn't true. Your "if X then why Y?" argument can be simply rebuked by saying "because there's no reason Y can't follow out of X".
    Oct 16, 2016
  46. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    I never said BLM isn't a movement because it was subjective and/or immoral. I said it was an organization due to pushing a specific agenda under pay.
    Don't put words in my mouth.
    Oct 16, 2016
  47. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    "If it was honestly a movement, where's the outrage of Black on Black deaths huh?"

I was just paraphrasing, slightly formulating your words differently isn't putting them in your mouth.

Also, that are not the only criteria of an organisation.
    Oct 16, 2016
  48. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    You don't have to fulfill all of the criteria to be something, Kazzy.

They are not movements- They might have been in 2012, but the meaning has all been but lost.
    Oct 16, 2016
  49. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    "You don't have to fulfill all of the criteria to be something, Kazzy."

Yes, you do. That's literally what a criteria is.
    Oct 16, 2016
  50. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    You can fulfill multiple or one criteria to fulfill something.

To make a leather chair, it just needs to be a chair with leather. You don't have to make it ergonomic or comfortable. You don't even need to put on the leather properly.
    Oct 16, 2016
  51. Xylia
    Xylia
    It doesn't even have to be leather, because faux leather will do these days, lol. Pleather that is like 5% leather is enough for most people to agree that it is a "leather" chair.
    Oct 16, 2016