Terraria Community Forums

Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
I don't think he's really looking for sympathy. Regardless of whether he receives any, whether anybody else likes it or not, he was just doing his job.
T
Teal
If you're referring to me, I wasn't targeting Jeckel. I think Jeckel is more beaurcratic and black/white than most moderators, which means he doesn't have to rely on "his discretion" as much as others. I was just pointing out that I thought the action was in great contrast with another action made by staff.
StevenBills
StevenBills
Just because he's a mod, doesn't mean he has the same standards with everyone else. That's why he had a discussion with them
T
Teal
Okay? And? That wasn't my point or my argument, I was saying I agree Jeckel was doing his job, and I think he does it well because he doesn't use his discretion and "the spirit of the law" to make all his decisions. I was disagreeing with previous actions committed by the mod team, and that this action was in contrast to them.
StevenBills
StevenBills
Wait, so you're disagreeing with the moderator NOT giving him a warning on an image that, in all honest, isn't that graphic? Kinda ironic from your previous protests on moderators giving, on some occasions, reasonable warnings
Back
Top Bottom