B
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• What's up? It's been years since I've done anything Terraria-related, but I remember your name from years ago, probably from roleplaying servers/posts. Hope you've been good these past years!
    I spy with my little eye, an old friend! How've you been?
    B
    Bullseye55
    Active on Steam and other places, not so much here. Forums are the slowest-loading with my net of nearly any site - likely going to take minutes for this to send.
    B
    Bullseye55
    Going well. Can talk on Steam whenever you want. XP
    Are you still involved with the development of Avalon?
    B
    Bullseye55
    To an extent, but not active on here. TCF is one of the slowest-loading sites for me, and my net struggles to send anything through nowdays. Steam is the best way to contact me if needed or wanted: not here anymore.
    B
    Bullseye55
    Usually on here due to these forums incredibly slow load time - the net company just simply reduces us to slower and slower speeds for higher costs. Hence why you know to contact me over Steam nowadays, and that goes for anyone else that needs to speak with me reliably. XP
    Hello Bullseye55! We together with my team want to revive Avalon under a new name: "Avalon: Rebirth of Evil". Since the idea of Avalon is interesting, I would not like that would be such a project disappeared. We will definitely point out the developers, including you. In our team there is a composer, so the soundtracks will be official. Well Well, I'll wait for your answer.
    B
    Bullseye55
    I can't allow that with the current assets due to the sprites being credited from a broad range of people to the AvalonMod Team of very specific note. To allow a resurrection by another team would result in all those agreements being violated, making both a massive legal mess, and a loss of credit with the current team. Apologies.
    Dark Cookies
    Dark Cookies
    We wanted to do a resprite... And if we designate all authors?
    Dr.elisey
    Dr.elisey
    I have a suggestion, And if it's an add-on, in which you can not only add to the mod, but even play.

There are used other sprites.
    Hi, I'm glad that the Avalon mod is coming back! I have a feeling that since you might be the owner of the Avalon mod now that blah is gone, that the Wall Of Steel will be added as a post Golem boss that would activate super hard mode instead of the Armageddon Slime activating the mode, will that be true?
    B
    Bullseye55
    Superhardmode's been in the preplanning stage for a while. The older versions of it were notorious for having tiered progression and no real base to base everything on.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I kind of liked the Armageddon Slime activating the mode.
    Hey, is there a way to replace / repost the broken link for the tConfig version of Avalon? If there is a way and all that's needed is the file, I can provide it.
    I will be unavailable from Friday, March 24th until Monday morning, March 27th. Full activity resumes Tuesday, March 28th.
    Skype's been breached. Spoke with a few knowledgeable contacts: Avoid the service, shut down unused and inactive accounts.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    That's fine. Skype sucks, use discord.
    B
    Bullseye55
    I use Steam. All in one place. :p
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Always fun when you go to do exactly that and find that shutting down your skype account also closes the email account you have which CANNOT be unlinked from skype
    Just found some Avalon things you sent me a year ago on Google Docs while for school. I was on my regular Google account going to my school account to switch.. but then I saw the Avalon things. I must see them.

And I can delete this after you see it if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom