1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Samrux

1. Samrux
    Samrux
    I'm in charge of a team of 10 incredibly talented, nice and motivated people in efforts to localize the game to Spanish-speaking audiences. We've been at it for a month and we're almost done! It will eventually get patched with the new language setting in a new update.

I hope to one day administrate more than "just" the translation team, or also follow my history on these forums and write for the game as well :p
    Oct 24, 2016
  2. stormconure
    stormconure
    I'm happy to hear that game is still alive, even after being taken down by Nintendo. And it's awesome to know someone who's part of it :D
    Oct 24, 2016
  3. MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    woooo pokemon uranium
    Oct 24, 2016
  4. darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Nice! Congratulations.
    Oct 24, 2016
  5. Teal
    Teal
    That seems like a door opening opportunity, congrats.
    Oct 24, 2016
  6. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    That's great! Keep up the awesome work, Samrux!
    Oct 24, 2016
  7. Samrux
    Samrux
    Thanks a whole lot, everyone! I'm glad to see your faces again.

The fact that Pokémon Uranium is still alive seems to be largely ignored. A new development team has already been putting out patches to fix bugs and provide a new server to play on for months now. I think the word needs to spread, specially now that French and Spanish versions are being added soon. I'm very excited!
    Oct 24, 2016
  8. Mihn
    Mihn
    Is it... online?
    Oct 25, 2016
  9. Samrux
    Samrux
    You can trade and battle with your friends! Online Battling is still very buggy, though (it has been like that since always). But there's Virtual Trainer, too, which is like battling with an NPC version of another person, which uses their Pokémon and everything, and that works fine.
    Oct 25, 2016