WIcked_Craft10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone know what mod gives the enemies too much health and too much damage? I'm taking 30 damage from a serv of cthulhu with 25 defense
    WIcked_Craft10
    WIcked_Craft10
    No, I should've mentioned normal mode, prehardmode. The mod was pumpkings mod but it makes sense since everything in it is end game
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    So because the mod's content is just a lot of endgame stuff it buffs the Servants of Cthulhu?
    WIcked_Craft10
    WIcked_Craft10
    Yes and no. It buffs every enemy but the servants are what I noticed it with. It seems it multiplies the health of all non bosses by 5, and I'm not sure about attack
    Some mod makes my cursor disappear along with the options to exit the cheat sheet tab.. Anyone
    Burst
    Burst
    Do you have the Tactical Mod? If yes, that is your problem. The mod has some problems with cheat sheet. :(
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    maybe use HERO's mod instead of cheatsheet?
    WIcked_Craft10
    WIcked_Craft10
    It turned out to be the tantalite mod

Now I'm having trouble with enemies doing 75+ damage when it should only be around 10.. Not every enemy is affected by this though
    Well I just lost a character and world with 80+ hours.. Fun.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    I did too lost character and world with nice four buildings. I liked crystal block building more, sad thing is I didn't post this building.
    Azu
    Azu
    and that is why you make backups.
    WIcked_Craft10
    WIcked_Craft10
    Mario kart what even, Mennace, I at least have screenshots of certain parts, but I was working on a hotel for my NPCs( like nice af).. And yeah I know Azu, but you figure the .bak files would prevent needing to that. Apparently what happened was when I exited my world it was autosaving and then somehow that corrupts it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom