Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruIf42JgVlY&index=11&list=PLCpi3INBn7KjW0kkfyXpDH7O919i32cUU I really need to get a gen4 game
    Reactions: stormconure
    stormconure
    stormconure
    DO EET
    NAO
    PLATINUM IS BEST GEM
    Ori
    Ori
    I want platinum and also perhaps heart gold. It's a shame the latter almost only sells for roughly 100$. I also only recently found someone who would sell me black 2 for less than 50$
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    I'd go with Pokemon Crystal i had fun playing it
    They apparently doubled the chances of getting unusuals during this halloween on tf2
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I get it's a joke, Derpo, but no... just no. Hell, how would Unusuals exist, and be worn by players, if it was literally impossible to ever get them from a crate?
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    Well, as you said...it's a joke. Not meant to be taken seriously.

My point is that they're saying that the chance has been doubled like it's some big deal. But having a 2% chance instead of a 1% is basically pointless.
    Ori
    Ori
    I think it depends on the scale of it. (Although this is unrealistic just hear me out) say you have 500 crates, odds are you would probably get 5 crates normally but you get 10 now during halloween. Not like it's worth doing hell they charge 2 bucks for those keys, it's a cash whirlpool where Valve gains money without providing a service or a product.
    I just had the best run ever in FTL, but then flagship drones happened.
    Ori
    Ori
    Yes, it does not make me immune. It just makes me able to attack the enemy ships without their defence drones being able to do anything
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Which that is nice if you use missiles or attack drones, lol. I hate ships that have defense drones if I am using missiles or attack drones. Of course, my usual setup is boarding, so I laugh at those anyways.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Buuut... worse thing ever is a rebel automated scout with a defense drone... ugh. That's a "just run" type deal.
    5 am on a weekday, I should have gone to bed sooner. Maybe I can get just a little sleep?
    Proxy
    Proxy
    Who needs Sleep?
    I like how when Decidueye sleeps he pulls the strings to close the hood like you do with a hoodie
    Half the fun with catching or receiving pokemon is giving it a creative name
    Ori
    Ori
    I did actually name my beedrill just that as a Rusty reference
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    you see i am quite the mastermind when it comes to

um

Yeah, ok, I have nothing funny to say.
    Ori
    Ori
    The rule of non-jokes compells me to give you a like
    Holy :red: the new sun and moon trailer
    Myu
    Myu
    grass :red:ing GHOST
    Ori
    Ori
    I mean Owls can be spooky
    Myu
    Myu
    I love ghost types. that sounded a bit disappointed but I had a heart attack when its typing was revealed

and incineroar is part dark. I like it a little more now.
    What is the best skyrim DLC to date?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And, of course, metal ore will dull your pickaxe faster than dirt or stone would.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    If we're talking sense, I am pretty sure the dragonborn wouldn't have resembled nothing as much as a sushiborn, with how many sharp things seem to find their way towards them.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    dragonborn.
    i haven't actually played skyrim, but i've watched my sister and derpo play it a lot.
    I love FTL
    Ori
    Ori
    I think my favorite model I have unlocked is the Kestrel type B
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Ah that one absolutely wipes the floor right out of the hangar. As dumb as it seems I like the engi B.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    :red: yeah Kestrel B!

-4 weapon slots with the best starting loadout
    -loads of blue options thanks to starting crew
    -barely gives a :red: about being boarded thanks to airlocks
    -looks absolutely baller
    Reactions: Ori
    What are some really good, but not very heard of indie games on steam?
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Hey King, did you make that list? Because if so that's awesome.

I usually don't hear anyone mention Elona. I've played it for years so if anyone is interested in it I can be a good source of information. Just be warned that it is a really wierd game. But any game that gives you the freedom to dual wield grenades as melee weapons while riding a T-rex is going to catch my attention.
    king40606
    king40606
    No I did not make that list. Was found from the PCMR subreddit. There is another list somewhere, if anyone wants even more games.
    The price for the Switch is quite high, I was concidering getting it earlier but now they'd have to really impress for that to happen.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I really doubt Nintendo of all people would release a console that costs over a thousand dollars...
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I don't think Nintendo would release a console that only plays re-released games that have already launched for anything more than $400.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    And seeing how it's actually just a screen with two small remotes, you can't tell me it's going to go for $1000+. That's insane.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom