652Graystripe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really hope the new update won't change all of Terraria. Just make it a separate mode or something.
    Reactions: Teal
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I couldn't load the full thread for some reason, but it advertised "new mechanics" and one screenshot showed multiple characters that looked like NPCs. I can't say I'm hyped.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    It just adds one event that you will need to try and approach differently. Only this event will have the Tower Defense mechanics as far as I'm concerned.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    That pretty much clarifies things for me. I thought by "new mechanics" they meant full gameplay changes. We can only hope you're right.
    Big new suggestion incoming, focusing mainly on the Hallow. (cont)
    Reactions: Sonnette
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    It was made with the philosophy that "If you have not one but two spreading biomes intended to be opposites, why are they not a little more important to the game? Every other game, if it spreads and is evil, it draws a fair amount of attention." So why isn't the Hallow important to the game progression at all?
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    Hallow is important. Holy arrows, and Daedalus Stormbow.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Certainly important. A majority of early HM gear comes from there. The only problem is - it doesn't play an important role in Terraria's progression. Not like the EoW/BoC does, or the Wall of Flesh, or even the Golem.
    P.S. I know it may sound like it, but I have made no bosses. They're overdone.
    To all spriters: do not give up. Find where you would like to be, and be it. And while you're on the road, look back at where you were.
    Heads up, all: the Halloween event has started. Tune in now if you wanna grab yourself some costumes, a Bladed Glove, or a Bloody Machete.
    I feel like I may've crossed a moral event horizon. I've made a penguin/bunny/goldfish farm and am genociding... to sell the banners.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I'm not joking here, guys. This is maximum-efficiency critter murdering. And it's not even the best way to get money.
    We got three statues going at once for each critter that has a banner and me standing at one end with a solar eruption.
    Current death count (rounded down): 8900 penguins, 5000 bunnies, 3450 bunnies, 250 birds.
    The Space Gun's firing noise drives me batty. I never use Meteor Armor without my sound turned all the way down. Anyone else like this?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I don't mind the sound at all.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    i hate the sound of hermes boots and the pixie hurt sound.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I've never understanded the annoyance of the hermes boots, I'm too used with running sounds I believe.
    I forgot to mention to you guys - I unlocked my last achievement in Terraria a while ago. Hallelujah, I win. Everything. I swear.
    I feel a little bad for the Psycho, since arena players won't move around enough to see it. Never seen, bad drop; it's the one we forget.
    Next suggestion is coming along nicely. A clue for you folks: it's something that's been done before, but we plan to do it better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom