Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
this has been baby's first time trying FTL in normal mode
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
It seems when you need it most the game has a tendency to give you a 5% hit chance. Oh I'm sorry for the typo. .5%.
Baconfry
Baconfry
The most infuriating part was that i was running Rock A specifically to get the defense drone achievement, and i didn't find a single enemy with defense drones the entire run.

I admit that i made some bad plays like buying a pegasus missile, hoping it would help out when the time actually came for me to get the achievement, but that last encounter was total bull:red:
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
Or when you try the stealth cruiser and get a beam drone attack. The game seems to like throwing the wrong things at you.

I usually like getting the swarm missiles. Of course I end up forgetting to turn off autofire so I waste half a dozen missiles.
Ori
Ori
FTL makes me anxious so I rarely feel like playing anymore, but I have a tiny fragment of a memory saying it was fun
Baconfry
Baconfry
oh, the bull:red: i've put up with these past few runs

-spiteful AI sends a hermes to the clone bay right before i wipe its crew

-after you get all your systems installed and opt not to get drone control, every shop will sell drone schematics

-if you do get weapons in a shop, hope you like hull missiles and healing bursts lol
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
It makes the moments where everything goes to plan so much better though. I once (out of spite) got a ship to have no air, the only crew member to have one health, and a functional medbay. It couldn't leave to repair the weapons system, engine, or life support system.

Still though, not worth it when you're faced with an AI ship as a boarding ship.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Oh yeah, the player definitely gets his chance to be spiteful too. Battles against this layout of enemy ship can only end one way
latest
Ori
Ori
relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbisurWxLo

(go to 0:48)
Back
Top Bottom