Hiccup251
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everytime i make a new world, then i am stuck on "Generating modifiers on generated items…" Is this the part of your Even More Modifiers mod?
    Jofairden
    Jofairden
    Yes, but you shouldn't contact Hiccup about it. Me instead, Hiccup is no longer active.
    I've shifted ownership of all my mods to @Jofairden, who offered to maintain and update them.
    Jofairden
    Jofairden
    Hiccup251
    Hiccup251
    I know I've barely been around recently anyway, but consider this the start of an indefinite hiatus from modding. I don't expect I'll be out forever, though, especially since making new stuff is more fun than updating old stuff. And again, thanks to everyone for their support all this time.
    I would like to thank you for your awesome mods and look forward to using them when they (hopefully) update, also holy crap another Iowan? Seems like such a rarity to me as an Iowan and I see something referencing Iowa I about have a mini-heart attack for it being recognized.
    Good news, looks like plenty of free time for a couple of weeks. On that note, I'm looking for a spriter - PM me if interested.
    Your mods are a lot of fun for me and my friends, thank you so much for making them and sharing them with everyone!
    Hiccup251
    Hiccup251
    Always nice to hear this sort of thing, thanks.
    Sup Sir, i did a Mod List for a Playthrought. But it seems 2 Mods Conflicts to each other "Legend of Terraria 3" and "Prefixes for Enemys" LoT3 Author told me he cant fix this and u lost ur interest in the mod is that true ? Because Prefixes for Enemys is a wonderful mod also Legend of Terraria 3 and i would be sad when i cant use them together.

Greetings
    Hey man just wondering if there is a way to add a class to your rpg classes mod as i want to make a new plant based class for a friend but i dunno how to go about decompiling mods for terraria.
    Hiccup251
    Hiccup251
    You can unpack any of my mods using tModReader, which can be downloaded from the tModLoader thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom