willsp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• since every minute is an in game hour doesn't that mean our character gets drunk for 2 hours after one beer? what a wimp.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    he has a strong stomach, being able to handle all the gore in terraria, but can't handle beer... Aparantly?
    I wonder if some of the new turret summons will do different forms of dmg (eg melee, ranged and magic)
    willsp
    willsp
    They announced on an Dungeon Defenders stream that the turrets where in fact summons meaning they would gain bonuses from the players gear and accesorys
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Oh? Huh. I was actually there at the stream, too, I must've missed it (distracted by all the #Dryad spam?).
    But yeah that does make me wonder what those'll be.
    willsp
    willsp
    I didn't notice it either but luckily the "upcoming features" page on the terraria wiki did.
    so long America. we knew you well
    Reactions: Teal
    willsp
    willsp
    well not so much me cause I'm Australian and apparently I wont be able to go to America after this but still...
    so as someone who has never played the game dungeon defenders II can anyone shed some light on what weapons this update might come with?
    1st impressions of owlboy: what a lovely and deep game...2nd impressions: F*CK THE BOGUIN CANNON MINIGAME
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Does that mean it's good?
    willsp
    willsp
    good for gamers! not so good for completionists (the rewards for 100%ing the game are worth the trouble though) would recomend
    just finished owlboy. MAN was that ending beautiful... welp, time to find the true ending!
    its a shame the new crossover isn't shovel knight like I predicted but this is just as epic
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It would have been cool if there was a Shovel Knight crossover.
    willsp
    willsp
    they actually considered the idea at one point. yacht club games was open to it but it apparently didn't go anywhere
    ALL HAIL THE NINTENDO SWITCH
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    It was announced about 7 hours ago. That's like three weeks of internet time.
    willsp
    willsp
    its 5 am in Australia sorry if im a little late, and yeah I know its called the switch but I wasn't sure how long it had been out for so I didn't want to be saying "the Nintendo switch is here" when no one new what I was talking about. regardless i'll change that now thanks
    N
    unpopular opinion: I actually LIKE Littens final evolution. Fight me internet
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Wait guys he's got an opinion.

Better crack down on that :red:, those can be dangerous.
    Ori
    Ori
    Yes the final one was revealed with the datamine
    willsp
    willsp
    Rastriavis 1v1 me final destination no items fox only
    bought gunvolt 2: loved it right up until I had to speak Japanese to beat the final boss...it was honestly the hardest part of the fight
    Jesus! shovel knights in yooka laylee as well? he's starting to become less of a character and more of a mascot for indie games in general!
    THANK YOU POKEMON GENERATIONS finally a Pokémon anime without that dumbass Ash Ketchum. (to bad its just a mini series)
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    Ash "My life is a failure" Ketchum
    wow those new creation compendium entries where incredible! might use some of those building techniques for my new building project
    nice avatar!
    Reactions: willsp
    willsp
    willsp
    thanks! I did it myself. its the drifter from hyper light drifter in terrarian style (if you didn't already know that)
    to anyone sho still thinks 1.3.1 adds a new moon phase after seeing the new spoiler...seriously guys the're just corner slabs painted black
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    willsp
    willsp
    my mistake corner blocks painted "shadow"
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    seems like people never saw a solar eclipse in the game :v
    willsp
    willsp
    OH MY GOD EVEN THE WIKI IS STUPID ENOUGH TO LIST IT AS A NEW MOON PHASE NEXT TO THE PICTURE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom