Sur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dead/dying accounts and communities make me sad ;-;
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But either way, people eventually run out of things to talk about, as far as Terraria goes if it's been so long since updates.
    Sur
    Sur
    I wasn't actually talking about Terraria in general lol, I had just recently logged on and saw that a very old community (one that i hadn't even been a part of mid you) had been shut down and it just reminded me of this.
    As for Terraria's possible death, I'm still hanging on to TF2, I'll be here a while :D
    Xylia
    Xylia
    OH! I see a decent amount of people talking about how "dead" the TCF is lately, and so I thought you were talking about TCF, lol. My bad, shoulda actually read what was typed.
    "The blood moon is rising" "You feel vibrations from deep below" *is 20 minutes into hardmode and hasn't even gotten any ore armor yet*
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    looks like you used up all your luck with that corruption key
    P
    Papa Dank
    Here lies Sur. R.I.P. Was a good man.
    Sur
    Sur
    I had a choice. Stay with my NPCs and get them all killed, go into the nearby snow biome where there was a snowstorm so I couldn't see anything, or go into the desert where there was a sandstorm and deal with everything in there. I now have 4 less NPCs.
    FIVE MINUTES INTO HARDMODE AND IT GIVES ME A CORRUPTION KEY! PRAISE RNGESUS!
    Reactions: neoselket
    DanTH400
    DanTH400
    Congratulations!
    It took me about a week of farming with after endgame.
    Accidently killed a voodoo demon and the doll dropped into a lava lake. Now I've got an unexpected hardmode. I was not ready for this...
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    that happened to me in my hardcore playthrough. i beat moon lord.
    Yeah, this is an oooold account. Just got back after almost a year to find my skeletron prime title.
    I... I can't really think of anything to say. I guess I could say the word cheese. Cheese.
    Thanks for following me. :3
    Sur
    Sur
    If you mean story of a paladin, then...it just was. I do read a lot but I don't see many terraria stories. I really liked the first person view of an enemy that I can fight. It gave me a whole new prespective to see the dungeon and the enemies in it.
    Samrux
    Samrux
    Oh, so you discovered me through my story. Thanks for reading it; it means a lot.
    Sur
    Sur
    I think I found it through someones banner workshop and it sounded interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom