Rhajat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So my Tumblr folder on my phone is 558mb worth of pictures. 1108 and counting. I think I have a problem
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    It depends on how old it is. If its a few years old that pretty normal I guess, but a few weeks is just overboard.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Maybe 6 months old of less. And if knew what I had in the folder you would think too I have a problem.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I had a hunch that I didnt want to know so alright, Ill be on my way now.
    I have nothing better to do while I'm sick other than making stupid FEITS convos, playing -1 FPS Terraria, and writing smutty fanfics.
    Oh dang it actually fits. YAH BOOOOOIIIII
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    And the other one fits too!!!!
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    tumblr_o4zjokBmoZ1rwtmy3o1_1280.gif
    tumblr_o49gvtWHG11tftq9ko1_1280.gif
    So which one should I use. I love them both
    This is unnatural I haven't changed my avatar in such a long time. Time to find a gif that actually fits.
    Is it possible to completely delete your account on here not saying that I want to do it or anything.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    This is like a suicide message, lol..
    Matsu
    Matsu
    We do not delete accounts on request, no.
    SO I'm on the final stretch of cave story just need to beat M/C/D fights then I go through hell. In other news Flump or something is pres.
    So apparently Joseph is cannonically still alive in part 6. He outlives his grandson. I guess legends never die.
    I love whenever I find a way to easily beat a tough boss.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Who doesn't?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I like finding a tough way to beat an easy boss. I figure I could be polite and give them a sporting chance to win. Plus sometimes its nice to see what they're capable of when they don't die too quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom