Comments on Profile Post by Kyubey The Incubator

1. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I don't think anyone staged it and it was just someone in the crowd overreacting and shouting 'he has a gun'.

Don't assume malice when stupidity is an equally plausible explanation.
    Nov 6, 2016
  2. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Was mainly referring to the people who believed Trump staged the whole thing, Kaz.
    Nov 6, 2016
  3. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I know, but you said there was evidence of Clinton Foundation having staged it instead, which is what I'm disputing as well.
    Nov 6, 2016
  4. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Oh, no, that's not what I said. I said he was with Clinton Foundation, I never said they had staged it.

That's just confirmation bias on your part.
    Nov 6, 2016
  5. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Nov 6, 2016
  6. TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Kyubey man, I love ya. But TCF is a bad, even terrible, place for politics.
    Nov 6, 2016
  7. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    I gotta spread the word somehow, Bisharp.
    Nov 6, 2016
  8. TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Spreading the word to a bunch of kids and teens under the voting age isn't going to do a heckuva lot. I'm thinking most of voting age here are steadfast in their beliefs and trying to change them will cause nothing but arguements.
    Nov 6, 2016
  9. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I don't think it's as much about changing people's mind as about exposing what other parties get up to or to which lengths they are willing to go to win this election.

Also apart from a lot of members here being under age, quite a lot aren't allowed to vote because they aren't American to begin with (me, for one).
    Nov 6, 2016
  10. Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Nailed it, Kaz. I'm spreading the truth, not trying to get people to vote.
    I know most people can't vote, so I'm trying to reach out to people and help them see the truth, so when they do vote, they know what to look for.
    Nov 6, 2016