Deanzor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• quick question: on the old 3ds, will the framerate be a little smoother? and will the console space theme stay the same? or will it become the pc theme?
    Deanzor, upon beating planters while farming for the axe, I found the zapinator having no idea that it made its way into the game. As one of my top suggestion I am truly grateful for this inclusion. It is now my favorite item in terraria having no idea that it was in the game and just wanted to thank you for its inclusion.
    -TUMM11
    Deanzor,I saw a comment about someone being happy to Hear the Frost Moon Music...I told him it's unlikely from what you had told me before...(Something about the 3DS only playing a certain amount of sounds at the same time)But anywho,I got curious again and is that still a negative on the FrostMoon BGM along with The Rain?Just want to be 100%sure before I say "No".Thank you.
    Hey Deanzor, I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but the 3ds version does not save downwards slabs for blocks and it really bugs me when trying to make smooth pathways.

Please let me know if you can fix it in the next patch, Thanks.
    Deanzor
    Deanzor
    We fixed an issue where sloped blocks were (somehow) reloaded as full blocks, so hopefully that solves your problem too.
    Hey Deanzor, are you guys currently working on terraria or other world for the nswap, I saw codeglue on the list of 3rd party support.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Re-Logic has Otherworld planned for PC/Mac, PS4, Xbox One. Any other platforms for Otherworld have not been decided.
    6, very important questions. Who? What? When? Where? Why? Also, when the nintendo NX gets revealed, will you have to make a whole new version of terraria for it or will you be able to keep using Wii u (if the NX plays Wii u games)?
    superza
    superza
    That's not what I meant and mentioned when it was revealed. I knew that already.
    PlanteraBlade
    PlanteraBlade
    I'm sure they'll determine where to go with it when they get their hands on one.
    Deanzor
    Deanzor
    Any NX version would be a new game from scratch, but we're waiting to hear about the full capabilities before making a call on that.
    Been on holiday, if I've missed something big, please @ me. Announcement on XB and PS patches later this week. Nintendo will be a bit longer
    what about dyes
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    The 3Ds hardware doesn't support pixel shaders, which makes dyes impossible to implement in the way they are on other platforms. They tried software workarounds, but they looked bad and resulted in having to have multiple versions of the same item in different colors, which takes up room that other items need. So, no dyes for the 3Ds, sorry.
    Waldocavalgo
    Waldocavalgo
    Waldocavalgo
    Just hope for frost moon music.
    Can you add more fishing stuff in terraria 3ds
    update,plus can you add a traveling merchant! That would be perfect thank you
    Deanzor
    Deanzor
    The next update will definitely have more of something!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom