Necrius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I waited for Sherlock season 4, but now don't really feel like watching it. That's what happens when you wait too long. Careful, T:OW.
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    the fourth season is actually really good so far! I suggest that you watch it :D
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    i watched 4th season before it was released ^^
    Myu
    Myu
    honestly I'd say it's worth it, but the wait was pathetically long. the 2nd episode was pretty good
    C'mon, give us some of last T:OW teasers for this year! I'm starving for them.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    These tearsers would just bring more hype to the game. If you'd look at all of these teasers and develop expectations that wouldn't come true when the game releases, then what's the point?
    Necrius
    Necrius
    I rarely develop expectations beyond what devs try to show off. Unless they go Starbound with fakes and bloated promises everything will be fine.
    Rewatched OreGairu anime, now I wanna rip it off and turn into a story of my own. Been a while since I wrote anything.
    Question: is Slime Staff still farmable with statues? Confirmed, it is.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It is still possible to get the Slime staff from statues. Though with the 1.3.1 update, I'm not sure if the rate of it appearing has been reduced like the other Monster spawn statues have theirs reduced. With the already very low chance of getting the slime staff from slimes
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    If I recall correctly, the lesser spawns would only affect the new introduced statues, and not the old ones.
    Shall I begin new world after 1.3.4 or there are going to be more content updates Soon™?
    Even in Terraria seasonal events are better than in Warframe.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Where else can you fight killer dark purple fire-spewing trees and Christmas elves with a blood lust?
    I was permabanned on Warframe forums. Not my fault their moders are a bunch of pussies and their forum policy is junk.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    What exactly did you do?
    Azu
    Azu
    He probably called their moders pussies and their forum policy junk.
    Necrius
    Necrius
    I wrote "No, bad devs, no Twinkie" about their bad idea that was bashed by most forum posters.
    Was any theme behind 1.3.4 mentioned?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Not really. They just said this at the end of the 1.3.3 changelog: "We will now dive into our next update and get to work on some top secret cross-over action."
    Terraria has the best terraforming possibilities among all sandbox games. Only here you can establish any biome where you want.
    Is sun stone drop working? Fought over 20 golems, not a single sun stone.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I swear I had at least 5 of them during my 15 kills...
    Snarferman
    Snarferman
    RNG is RNPee, just ignore it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom