jopojelly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Jopojelly. I had a problem with HEROsMod when I installed it my terraria screen was black. I looked at the map i saw myself in the ground of hell I need Help Please! PS:I have a mac
    Could you help me on making a mod? I'm trying to make a conversation on the forums so that people can join the discord server for ideas and suggestions. But it doesn't let me make one.
    Man, I love making pixel art for you; sure it's fun, but it'd be nice to see others make stuff for you as well and show their appreciation for tModLoader on a greater scale

Just keep doing what you're doing; it's what gets it going after all; have a nice day. `:)
    Hey Jopojelly, I have a question about your TerraCustom mod: How do I make my world height very high, for example, an average height of 600'. I don't like short worlds, so could you please help out? Thank you very much! I was trying to create a world with 4 pyramids, but I only got one because the world I created was only 51' tall.
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    That has to do with which side the dungeon is on, should be vanilla code.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Really? Never knew that. My dungeon is on the right, so that does make sense! However, I do not understand this. With vanilla terrain generation, I never have ocean issues, but with your mod, the ocean is only about 100 blocks long, due to the huge beach. Any fix for this?
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    I shared more about this on the official Terra Custom page.
    Hey jopojelly, I was wondering if playing as bosses, enemies, etc.. will be able to be done using mods.
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    I don't have that.
    W1K
    W1K
    The code is deep in my forest of folders containing old tConfig codes. Also it requires a ton of porting being made mainly for tConfig, also most of the code is straight copy-paste from the sources so it's barely any comprehensible due to decompiling.
    Exanadcr
    Exanadcr
    Oh that's too bad :/
    Hey jopojelly i'm starting moddding and I was hoping you could help. I put all my directions in correctly MoreWeapons.Items.Weapons but I still get the string error any help?
    Hey Jopojelly! I have a question regarding your Terracustom mod. Whenever I try to generate a 16800 x 2400 world (double large), I always get stuck on this world gen issue, it doesn't seem to go past it: "Hiding water treasures." Any explanation as to why progress is halted here? Using latest version of TerraCustom and tModLoader.
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    Did you check the chest amount?
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    No I did not, thank you very much!
    Hey @jopojelly I can't update my mod onto the mod browser, the game just freezes for a bit and then I get this error:
    The operation has timed out
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.UploadFile.UploadFiles(String address, IEnumerable`1 files, NameValueCollection values)
    at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModSourceItem.Publish(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement)
    Is there some form of small world generator for Terra Custom? I want to generate some small worlds to test things out in but can not generate them in Terra Custom
    jopo are you busy if not can you help me with my mod?
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    You can ask away, but easiest way to get help is in the discord Channel.
    Hi jopojelly,
    My harddrive recently died(for unknown reasons) and the data died.
    I would like to know wether the cloud save for terraria will recover my mod that i have been working on.
    I don't know yet because i am sending this from another computer (not mine) and dont have the other back yet.
    Or can it be recovered by tReader?
    plz help.
    Hello jopojelly :)
    I have a problem with tModLoader, so earlier today an update for it came out and i ignored it just incase some mods werent working with it yet. And later today i wanted to download a mod but every time i try to open the mod browser now my game stops responding and i have no idea why... It gives me the option once to restore it and then it responds but the mod browser is empty.
    Jakeeeey❤
    Jakeeeey❤
    I had, the same problem. Just wait and it will hopefully start to respond. :D
    GeekMan
    GeekMan
    yeah it works again for me, i just deleted tModLoader and re-installed it and it worked fine
    jopojelly
    jopojelly
    usually this means the mod browser is overloaded. It happens on weekends around 3 pm mountain time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom