Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
eeeew, WoW. I used to play that, until they ruined it IMO. lol.
Nakano15
Nakano15
WoW eh? I were playing on starter edition on MOP season, I wonder if the game is harder again.
Xylia
Xylia
From what I heard, Hard Garrosh was one of the most difficult things ever made in the game. I don't get why you said MoP wasn't hard enough, lol. But then again, anything that wasn't Hard was a bit easier, but I wouldn't say it was real easy. Some of the high-end content on the Timeless Isle wasn't exactly easy either.
Nakano15
Nakano15
Well'p, I reached level 20 easy on the game, and everything were basically given to me, not even raids I did. Compared to when I played on TBC, where even coins for skills were hard as heck to acquire.
Xylia
Xylia
Oh, the solo game? Pfft. That's just tedium. I remember the Pre-Cataclysm days and it was stupid. You'd spend hours and hours and hours grinding the treadmill and barely had any gains, while everybody else was having fun at max level. (cont)
Xylia
Xylia
Most quests rewarded junk you couldn't use, or junk that wasn't even worth the effort doing the quest for ("Yay, I did a lv20 quest and got offered white cloth bracers, awesome!" or "I did a Lv30 quest as a hunter and got offered a shaman totem or a shield"). So they sped up the process a bit because they know nobody wants to dink around at Lv20-60 for 50+ hours while their friends are raiding max level dungeons.
Nakano15
Nakano15
Beside some quest rewards were junk, sometimes they have some cool stuff, and to acquire the class special abilities, you needed to do some quests that would need you to go some other place to complete it, which is not in the newest versions of the game, since you are given the abilities right away, (...)
Nakano15
Nakano15
(...) hunters also were a usefull class for melee combat, now melee weapons are decorative since they have no skills (when playing on mop were like that), and the coins had an use on the player progress, on mop, I had to use the bank several times, because near level 20 I were reaching the 10 golds cap.
Back
Top Bottom