Tobtob9182
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I first joined here, I thought it was all about Terraria. Now I know that half of it is completely unrelated stuff.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Plenty of Terraria content in the relevant Terraria discussion forums. Otherwise, it's a place where Terraria fans come to socialize about anything and everything.
    Blue the Swordsman
    Blue the Swordsman
    Everywhere else it is a mixture of everything, Terraria included. I would say that it is a little less than 50-50, though.
    This is freaking hilarious.
    db9173c33b292d6c2f5b91ff2f390724ccae5d8602f143f06b75f4f321f536c9_1.jpg
    Well, I learned something interesting today. It's impossible to slam my bedroom door. I have no idea how I can't.
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Damn, that's actually smart. I would've never thought of that.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Try hitting it with a hammer. If it doesnt work, the hammer is too small
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Also, i find it odd that "rough draft" was talking about air pressure
    Hey, just out of curiosity, what's everyone's favorite Indie Game? Mine, by far, is Cave Story. It was an absolute blast to play through!
    I just saw the new Ghostbusters and it was great! I don't know why it's gettin' so much hate!
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Yea, I see your point, but when I see people hating on the new Ghostbusters, they make that assumption based on the trailers. They never even go out and watch the movie themselves, and that's what bugs me.
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Yea, Rastriavis gets it!
    Galaxinator
    Galaxinator
    Ah, I hate when people do that, they could say it seems bad based on the trailer, but they it won't mean anything if they haven't actually watched that version
    This is probably obvious, but I don't think a lot of people realize it. You cant trust what anyone says on the internet because (cont.)
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Something Politicians will probably never learn.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Correct, but as in real life, you have to traverse the internet with some degree (albeit arguably a lesser one) of trust: disbelieving everything you come across isn't exactly a reasonable solution either.

If anything, ask them for proof. The burden of proof does not always lie with you.
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Yea, I know, it's just something I thought about.
    Probably my favorite joke in any of the Percy Jackson books. (Continues below.)
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Percy: "Are you talking about your zodiac sign? I'm a Leo, you know."
    Leo: "No, idiot! I'm a Leo, you're a Percy!"
    stormconure
    stormconure
    No, the best one is definitely when Frank turns into an iguana to escape one of those Chinese Finger Traps.
    It's not even really a joke but it's still funny.
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Oh yea, that one was pretty freakin' funny.
    Yo, just letting everyone (that cares) know that I'll be off for quite a while. I'm travelling to Texas and it'll take a while before(cont.)
    Reactions: Drak
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    It'll take a while before I can get on the Internet again. This'll happen on Tuesday, so this is just a heads-up!
    Wow. The 'new' Xbox One S seems like the stupidest, most cheap way to try and get money out of people EVER. It's just a smaller Xbox One!
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    It's just, why do you need a smaller Xbone? If they wanted it smaller, they should've just made it small from the start!
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    The hardware may not have been available at the time, at least not mass produceable at affordable prices
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    I still fail to see why they would make it other than to take people's money.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom