PaperLaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there a Terraria discord? There should be a Terraria discord.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Yeah, I've seen it happen. It's a real shame, I'd like to be able to be a part of something like that. (Heck, DD2 has this issue where there are TWO Discords for it, one of them being dev-run while the other I don't even know.)
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    Admittedly, an official Terraria Discord server would require real-time moderation, so I can see why they'd be hesitant to make one if they want to keep the rules similar. Most of the time people behave, but when people aren't behaving in a real-time chat environment.. you'd want fast input for that.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I suppose that is true. They'd need to get more moderators specifically for the chat, and maybe employ a bot to keep minor things on track. Still wish that a fan one would eventually spread, though, even after a Google search there's nothing.
    Everyone's talking about how hard the new Terraria event is. I just did the Blood Moon on DD2. EoC rekt everything. And spawned on top of me
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Even Cthulhu's EYEBALL is a huge jerk >.>
    -spends two hours nyooming around test world with the lifeform analyzer looking for the barkeep, goes to wiki- 'NOT currently detected" wELP
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Well, unless I cheat him in or cheat myself a drill containment unit and meticulously destroy the test world, looks like I won't be seeing stuff from the update for a while considering I can't really see so great...time to go back to working up my normal character :/
    dat funky squid
    dat funky squid
    Try re-decorating your house or setting up a arena and just keep a eye out for him since he's just a random spawn
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    When I say "it'll take me a while" by that I mean "I am in wooden armor and haven't fought the Eye of Cthulhu yet." But yeah, I'll be looking out for him whenever I can finally kill the EoW on my main character...
    Now to wonder if I should do that sidestory based on the crossover. I'm worried people will be mad that I'm not just continuing the original
    Anyone know at what POINT in the game you can find the new NPC? I know prehardmode but I've had to start a new world recently, pre-bosses.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    I think it's a bit too late for this but the NPC is post- EOW/BOC
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Yeah, I asked on the thread and Leinfors confirmed it--thanks for responding, though!
    [DD2] Apprentice guy. You're a freaking wizard. SO WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FLY OR SOMETHING AND SAVE ME THE EMBARRASSMENT OF FALLING OFF MAPS?!?
    Sometimes I really hate how my brain just latches onto certain things and starts making headcanons, whether the media works for that or not.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I wound up with so many Terraria headcanons and it's not meant to be read into that much. I keep coming up with backstories for characters who never speak, and worlds that weren't meant to be analyzed--and you know no one cares about them either. It just gets annoying after a while...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I know how it feels. At least I can find some ways for my stuff to be plausible.
    It just fascinates me how Lazytown keeps becoming a meme again out of nowhere every so often, right when you think it's gone.
    The story of the Twins might be in the process of going original, but given the crossover I may just have to come back to it one last time..
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Finally! I enjoyed that story and I was hoping you would come back to it. Please continue.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Glad to know some people liked it! It's really encouraging. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with the story in general since I'm thinking about sorta reworking it to work as a non-fan thing but at the very least I'll be doing the occasional side-story.
    I haven't stopped thinking about it since I got stuck on writing it. I had a lot planned.
    I know no one will care about my story if it's original, but considering the fic's been dead for a while...I don't think anyone will miss it
    neoselket
    neoselket
    that story was great. personally i think you should continue it, but as diekon said, it's your call. that said, i look forward to seeing anything else you decide to post.:)
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    @neoselket aaaah! Like I said I didn't think anybody really cared about it so I'm glad to hear, even if it's making me wonder a little bit about what to do with it. But I'll figure it out. I'm glad you enjoyed it though and I'll definitely be writing more Terraria stuff, even if it winds up not being the twins' story.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Good to hear, Laur. Good to hear.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom