Jeckel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not recieving alerts for the spirit mod thread anymore :/
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It stops sending alerts if you haven't read all the new replies. It's common to have happen where replies go onto a new page and you haven't read the new page yet. I sometimes forget to check all the new replies as well. It should be fixed if you read all the new replies and have the Thread set to "Watching".
    Trump is the next president of the USA. Que all the Hillary supporters complaining. It's their own fault for not supporting Sanders.
    ArmyFrog
    ArmyFrog
    Ain't that the truth...
    MantasX12
    MantasX12
    Even though i do not live in the US i still think that Trump is a good president for all of us.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Doesn't matter what the Hillary Supporters would or would not have done, Hillary and her DNC friends pushed Bernie out by sabotaging his efforts and rigging the primaries to make sure he lost. It's all over the wikileaks emails.
    How do you define what is and what isn't an introduction? Many of us worshippers of GoldenBreeze consider No Man Sky's brave post an introduction to the worship of his bravery.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    The Introduction rules thread is a good place to start, but I think it is pretty straight forward that obvious troll threads that intentionally violate multiple major rules do not count.
    I feel sorry for what happened to you over there on SkullRay's post. Guess some people want excuses to witch hunt
    T
    Teal
    I dont care about warning points, I was referring to the standard. Your argument is currently a Straw Man, but that's irrelevant. I was in protest of the crusade against several members for their "non-PG" "lewd" discussions, in which one of the citations was kids of all ages use this site. I was simply pointing out a bloody bludgeoned teeth monster wasn't exactly in keeping with that standard.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Because arguing about this on a moderator's profile page changes things how, exactly?
    T
    Teal
    Arguing about anything ever rarely changed the opposer's viewpoint, but this also notes that other people have different viewpoints. I'm not trying to change the world here CC.
    Ants... Are amazing creatures, Wouldn't you agree?
    Reactions: Sonnette
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    I'd recommend asking for it for your birthday, not Christmas, as they hibernate in the winter, and, in my opinion, are way more difficult to transport.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    My bday is only a couple weeks after xmas, so not much difference, but I was joking about asking for it. If I get a colony I'll just order it online, but thanks for the heads up about the winter thing, I'll make sure to do it when it isn't too cold. :)
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    What a fun conversation! Goes to show what a great community this is! :D
    Is there a way to figure who actually approved my name change? just saying
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    seems our moderator too lazy to answer but to happy to ban.... meh
    Matsu
    Matsu
    "Probably" takes more effort to type than "yes" or "no." Taking the option that requires more effort is the opposite of laziness.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    He even used punctuation! ;)
    I have to say, the times you've gotten involved in the AvalonMod thread to keep order of, I'm very thankful for. Ended quite a few debates in the past ever since you got your moderator position, and wishfully this serves as a small recommendation to keep going at it. :)
    Looks like Civ 6 is keeping 1UnitPerTile mechanic. Guess it will be the third Civ game I won't buy. Hope 7 smartens up and drops that crap.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    To each their own, but I find 5's 1upt and 6's equivalent to be far to simplistic in its implementation. My city can hold millions of people, but I can't put two great people or builders in the same tile? It makes no sense and is overly limiting, causing logistic issues that shouldn't be a problem.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    As I've said said on CivFanatics and other places, if they put a bit more thought into it, it might not be that bad, but they just slap a basic rule on it and called it a day. When back in the day I was able to put together a much more logical system that took such issues into account with less than a year of C++ experience, I expect more from professional programmers and game designers.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    As for Civ 6 being shallow, I assume that's because they left stuff out to put into DLCs. That's what they did with Civ V and XCOM: EU at least.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    WTFU or 'Where's The Fair Use' is a movement to address Youtube's horrible copyright infringement claim system that allows companies abuse the DMCA or 'Digital Millennium Copyright Act' to falsely accuse channels of infringement when reviewers don't give the companies' movies good reviews.
    A
    abandonedaccount
    Alrighty then!
    Mihn
    Mihn
    And I always thought WTFU is wtf Youtube. It still makes sense to understand this way though.
    Bah! Power outage while uninstall AVG completely borked one my computers. Fingers crossed that linux on a usb can help save important files.
    Reactions: Bullseye55
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    never unintsall avg
    or avg will uninstall YOU
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Just to follow up, neither the usb or a livecd worked as the comp doesn't want to boot from either. I'll prob end up pulling the harddrive out so I can recover what important stuff is on it. Thankfully it isn't my main comp, so I didn't lose day to day stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom