Xemgoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This update brings back fond memories of my old Dungeon Defenders days -sighs-
    Anyone got a server going with the new update? I'd like to join to earn the new content!
    It would be nice if we could write in the books we procure in Terraria, I'd like to make a Alchemists' Codex.
    It would be nice if there could be advanced cooking and drink brewing. Fuzzy Navels all around!
    That morning when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed...
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    I once woke up under a table in a completely different room with a black eye. I was like 7 at the time.
    Azu
    Azu
    I woke up on a staircase with another guy who passed out on top of me. Apparently it was a struggle for the both of us to climb those stairs.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Wow... mine is the least worse then ._.

xD
    Why isn't there an Endless Rocket Satchel or something yet? :D
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Snowman Cannon says 'Hi' for the likely reason why.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    ... Right, Endless Snowball bag it is!

Alright, serious time. I'm... not seeing the issue ^^;
    Jonathan.
    Jonathan.
    Well, rockets are pretty expensive, unlike arrows and bullets (7 times the price of bullets and 10 times the arrow's price). Plus, not as many weapons use rockets.
    When you ask posters to stop with the "Cool bro, op" comments, they insinuate that you think you have more control over the forums...
    Azu
    Azu
    Real subtle, bro.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    I know, I'm immature. Sorry about that. If it makes you feel better, I removed the first part of my entire post.
    It's awesome making a awesome suggestion for the game without any toxicity or hateful comments~
    IT'd be kinda cool to have an endgame item, like some Okami-esque brush with a special ink to draw things into existence.
    Reactions: Krasunir
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Like, some kinda Moon Lord-esque god brush, draw things into existence at the expense of a expensive, crafted ink?
    K
    Krasunir
    That would be pretty cool.
    Like... Stardust Fragments can also be used to make accessories, furniture, blocks and back walls.
    I think Windows Defender had a false positive: It tells me that win32/maltule.c!cl detected on TModReader. Thoughts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom