PaperLaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Started new Terraria file, left it for a while...now can't remember how many Shadow Orbs I broke. Welp. This could be messy.
    I saw you post about having to generate a lot of worlds before getting a single Corruption. 3/4 of my worlds are Corruption, the 3rd one being Crimson. I feel bad for you in aspect of getting gross Crimson.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Yeah, the "randomizer" seems to be like that, generating a bunch of one type of world. And it's always the one you don't want! I'm glad they made it so you could pick if you've ever gotten to hardmode, but tbh I still go random just to see what I get
    Are you going to do any more writing? I really enjoyed your work.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Thanks, it means a lot <3 And yes, I do plan on it, it's just been an awkward time for me. I'm still thinking of stuff constantly though (I have most definitely not forgotten the twins)
    It's really rough to be a person who empathizes a lot with others and tends to feel others' emotions in a time like this...
    ...How exactly does one start writing for something again when one has not written for that project in eight months.
    Reactions: neoselket
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    If by paper and not typing then you kill your wrists, if by typing.......well i dont know on that part.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    One starts over
    I forgot how horrifying some things in Terraria can be until I was talking to some non-playing friends about it and they started screaming
    Reactions: neoselket
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Terraria isn't scary in the slightest, though the fact they're still using XNA studio is horrifying to a coder
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    ...I suppose that would still fall into the same "strange and incomprehensible" category
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I feel bad for your friends if they were screaming about Terraria. What did you do, show babies this game?
    Someone just mistook a drawing I did of one of my ocs as an outrageously gonky/ugly joke character from a manga. This is why I dont draw.
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    maybe you could try drawing gonky characters on purpose?
    S3wxRrK.jpg

I, for one, believe that I have found my true calling.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Oh! "I meant to do that!" -- Good way to get out of a lot of things :p
    (Also, those are really neat! Is that some kinda ogre on the bottom?)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    That works, too.
    So I wrote a description for a "terraria lore enthusiasts" social group to get it out of my system...then accidentally closed the tab |D
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    It's a sign.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Damn, i wanted to speculate
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Wait, someone else would actually be interested? o_O
    Gee, thanks inspiration for chapter... -looks back- ...13, for coming seven months too late. I think the ship's done sailed at this point.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    if you're talking about TOR, i would still love to see any additions if you have them.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Part of me wants to continue it but I also want to be able to commit to either going original with it or not. Maybe I could at least get to a proper stopping point...I know I ended the last one on an almost literal cliffhanger xD
    They can't seem to decide whether it's the "Old One's" or "Old Ones'" Army. GUYS, HOW MANY ELDRITCH ABOMINATIONS ARE WE DEALING WITH HERE?
    Anyone know any good roleplaying servers on Terraria?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    what exactly do you mean by roleplaying?
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Er, well, whatever that means in this game's context--sort of 'playing the game as a character' servers? If that's right?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    ah. in that case, there's one i heard of called angels and demons(or similar) and i think there's one for the dragon clan, too. you can probably find them in the social forums area or something.
    Why can't people just...at least try to be happy?
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    it's hard to be happy when you have depression and anxiety
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Oh boy do I know.
    I'm more talking about people who are grouchy and negative and angry just for the sake of it.
    P
    Papa Dank
    Pfft, happiness is for pansies. Being very aggressive for no reason and taking your anger out on people who absolutely do not deserve it at all is the best thing to do!
    If you want to know what being a writer's like, imagine a bunch of hyperactive, uncontrollable hamsters running around inside your brain.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Sometimes they all pile up on you, sometimes you like one better than the others and feel bad about it until another one butts their little twitchy nose in and you have to focus on them...and sometimes they all suddenly just stop and flop over at once for no reason.

...It's an imperfect metaphor.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    and to go to sleep with all the noise you got ta BEAT EVERY SINGLE ONEOFTHEM!
    I'm gettin' real sick of negativity.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    People seem to think it's cool to be negative about everything. Personally I'd rather look up dank :red: on the internet and laugh until people in the next room over start wondering whether a donkey is being strangled to death
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    ^Precisely. Plus it's a lot more fun. Maybe not for the people in the next room, but hey, it's probably the most interesting sound they've heard in a while.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    negativity sucks and i hate it it makes me hate the world
    i mean, i love negativity!
    i mean... ah whatever, you know what i mean
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom