Kelp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like a Birthday of a Zombie has arrived, and Zombies that are my friends need to have birthday wishes as well. Sooo, once you get to Nebel Valley, we'll talk a lot. Happy Birthday to you Kelpo!
    is tmodloader safe?
    Kelp
    Kelp
    I have never used it or poked at the innards myself, but I can say that it's almost certainly safe. Never heard any legitimate complaints in all of the time I've been staff.
    Closest comparison I could give would be the Nexus mod loader for various games such as Skyrim - And that's safe, too.
    You are wise for doubting it though - Always be cautious :) But I think you're good in this case.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    If we ever recieve or recieved a legitimate concern for the safety of the mod, it would likely be immedietly removed or hidden while we searched it thoroughly. Which has never happened. It's gained a certain credibility - enough to have a tag when creating a thread. I believe Jeckel has also done some work on it, he'd probably have noticed if it were fishy.
    Dang right now at 1:27 4/4/17 there is a LOT of staff online. You guys expecting a revolt against Tunnel King?
    Kelp
    Kelp
    An update on the status of Otherworld was posted so we're all skulking around for heads to take. I mean, answer any questions and keep the thread on track.
    The Sweeth Slime Guy
    The Sweeth Slime Guy
    Yeah I thought that could be the reason but I mean we have been doing a lousy job of hiding our plans for revol- uuuhhh I mean yeah words and things.
    idk why but i dont see you as an moderator lol...
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Don't forget Leinfors spaghetti! :p
    ПYX
    ПYX
    well lol...*gets nervous* i did ment nothing in an negative way...i ment like.... there are no

long spaces to get to sirious subjects... and reacts to unnesesary things/profile post. where also nothing is wrong with
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    While I don't get that last sentence, when you moderate, you moderate. When you're not moderating, you're like everyone else.
    so question have you ever stood there
    and realized that you were just like me try to make history
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    its just a MGSR Joke
    Kelp
    Kelp
    You mean lyrics, right? And it'd help if you got them right :p
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    i had to change them a little to word them into a question
    Does anyone have any cool Christmas traditions? I'm just curious. I don't particularly celebrate at all, personally.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Yes. I used to cook the christmas dinner, that was about it. xD
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Every year the night before Christmas, I go out after everyone's in bed and swap the arrangement of all the ornaments and presents. When everyone wakes up, they know somethings changed, but they don't know what
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    we get pizza for Christmas Eve lunch, which I'll now miss because work
    How goes things my boy
    Kelp
    Kelp
    eeeey Malanaaanana.
    Eh, so-so as always. Could be better. How goes your things?
    Malaana
    Malaana
    The usual, working at a restaurant and living the dream. Checking in before 2017!
    Kelp
    Kelp
    A good resturaunt, I hope.
    Gxa4yCa.png
    Am I full-fledged fisher yet, can I be in your fish club? (Do you even still fish?)
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Oh I forgot about Cupfish, I havent been to limsa, middle or lower lanoscea since I finished all those areas back in June
    Kelp
    Kelp
    It was horrible to catch pre-heavensward. Likely a lot easier now. The one in Costa that gives the hat is a similar window in terms of length, but requires rain iirc. Plus, it can escape (mayb enot now, with way more gathering)
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    There was a short window rain fishie in costa? The only one that bothers me is the Shark Tuna but that's 6 minute window with Clear Skies... and I still haven't gotten that one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom