Oleg34518
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Jubei is finally announced for Central Fiction! Now I am going to buy the game, I can't wait to play him!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Awesome!! `:happy:
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Just if you didn't know, he is The Six Hero's Mightiest Swordsman, and he is a cat person.
    The community wanted him as a playable character for a long time.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Sounds fascinating! `:)
    I got the Overworld background for my steam profile today, it matches to my favorite forum theme, I'm happy with it.
    First time playing From the Depths, wow, it's almost like my first time playing Machinecraft.
    Haven't been posting any of my Machinecraft creations, this is one of my newest.
    iXyd95z.png
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    It's a tiny hover, though, I've seen smaller machines online.
    The helium balloon is dummy, it has no hitbox and can appear and disappear, it doesn't have health either (it has invisible anti-grav devices inside that make it float).
    Also rain and snow is a new feature!
    Do my laptop's specs seem too low? or is it just me...
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Cores.
    My laptop is about 5.5 years old.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    No, those specs meet the requirements to run Terraria, if that is what you're asking.
    I wonder if 6GB ram is enough to install 10 tModloader mods for Terraria, or will it cause instant crash?
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Oh, thanks, I'm at 1366x768, so this should be no problem.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    *nods* theoretically, though some mods are more system-intensive, such as imksushi's or the recipe browser. I've got a rather decent computer and I get framerate drops when I open the crafting window or the recipe browser sometimes and it persists for several seconds until I open+close the inventory again after I step away from crafting machines.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    but I doubt more RAM would really change much of anything to be honest. It's just a lot of data to parse through.
    I know I should have waited until summer sale but... I have bought Terraria on Steam! I just couldn't stop myself.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Thanks, I know Terraria is worth much more.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It is a tough feeling when you want a game so bad, that you're willing to pay full price. Generally that means a game is worth it when you want to pay the full price for it. And can confirm that Terraria will be the best $10 you ever spend. :)
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Thank you, I agree with both of you.
    Machinecraft has received the second bad update in a row, further decreasing the HP of all my builds... [cont.]
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    The first one was "Hp to volume efficiency" meaning that if my build is long, like a starship, it will have much less HP than if it was a cube.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    The second, released today, adds a speed limit for individual machines that defaults to 500 km/h, if I increase it, my HP will be further reduced, with HP falling down to 10% at full 9999 km/h, on the other hand, if I would make my build horribly slow, it will have a decent HP
    I got booted from a decent clan in Robocraft today, I'm looking for another clan, my in-game name is Platinumcraft.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    our RC clan is kinda inactive these days, join if you want to save up some robits for the season
    it should be found as "terrarian combat force" with this icon ;)
    gm7RLUfs.png
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Thanks but I saw that it's not public, can you send me an invite though?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    invite has been send, and seems got full again last time i turn it into a public clan again, lol
    [Robocraft] Presents are revealed, containing C6 Plasma Devastators and Mega Plasma, worth getting?
    [Robocraft] My small Airplane Destroyer got duplicated by my Heavy Walker, now I have 2 of the exact robots, great.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    And that's why I'm quitting RC, play Machinecraft, it's nearly free of bugs, like Terraria.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Resolved: Logging out then Logging back in fixes this.
    Robocraft has become even worse after the update, because all I see is rusted, none of my bots work...
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    @[9540:mad:TMB50] The Fast and Formidable update changed the way CPU works: you have all 2000 at the start, big bots have little energy for guns, little bots have near infinite ammo and leveling up only gives you a Protonium crate, nothing else, the level cap is now 10,000.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    @[189:mad:ppowersteef] You still haven't tried it? Robocraft is no longer a good game because of Freejam's bad decisions, you can build so much stuff there that it's like Megabot X100, do give it a try, ok?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    A bit too busy at the moment with school and stuff. Currently enjoying my time to not been addictive at games at the moment. :)
    [Machinecraft]I have made my first airworthy machine:
    hVfxkpR.jpg
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    How does it look? I have used boxes for the cockpit's interior, couplers to place the launchers to the side of the cockpit, transparent black (Invisible) thrusters for boosters, and cannons, the one one top is a tank gun turret, side is miniguns and on the bottom, bombs (mortars) and landing gears (uses pistons and sleds).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom