Terraria Community Forums

Kelp
Kelp
I've not been playing.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Aww that sucks to hear, I miss your fro.
Kelp
Kelp
My team broke up and went their ways, and most other things are 4man. So I've been sitting out, should play though. I'd probably have fun.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Well it sucks when teams break up and bleh, but as you said playing can still be fun! So if you ever feel like playing again we can fish together sometime or something, I've really gotten into it the past few months.
Kelp
Kelp
It's certainly addicting. How many big fish are there now? Have you caught the devlish ones with 2 minute uptime every hour?
Zinnia
Zinnia
Well the final achievement says 135 Big fish so I'd assume it's around that, I don't think I've come across any with a 2 minute uptime yet except maybe Fingers in west thanalan which still eludes me. I have caught some hard ones like The Matriarch after it got away 30+ times and all the Of Dragons Deep ones that had the awful weather requirements.
Zinnia
Zinnia
In all I'm only missing about 17 fish in pre-heavensward. 15 big fish & 2 regular fish
Kelp
Kelp
Cupfish, Lower Noscea at that little mine area, in the tiny pool. 17:00 to 18:59 Eorzean. Syphrid basket. Should be easier with chum now, but took me like 30 odd trips.
Back
Top Bottom