1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by Milly Rainbowskittlez

1. LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    I thought something similar when i moved my account over before this site even began. I guess not that many people wanted to move to the site, shame on them i guess.
    Nov 19, 2014
  2. zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Just you wait till' 1.3 is out ;)
    Nov 19, 2014
  3. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    I doubt it. The only reason i moved over here was because TAPI is over here. I was pretty content with TO. I still dont see the reason for the big move either.
    Nov 19, 2014
  4. LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Website upgrades and such. Honestly i like it better here, it seems much cleaner than the last and a lot more customization, along with control over your threads. It also gave me a chance to really do-over my account since i joined TO in 2013 and it started MUCH earlier than that. But i can see what others might think about it.
    Nov 19, 2014
  5. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Yeah, but couldnt the website upgrades be applied to TO instead of expecting everyone to move over?
    Nov 19, 2014
  6. zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    No, because Curse.
    Nov 19, 2014
  7. W1K
    W1K
    Curse wont let us do anything plus the people who managed TO from Curse's side did nothing to help, some certain people even made it worse.
    Nov 19, 2014
  8. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Ahh.. I forgot about Curse. Now i know whats missing from this. The Curse Footnote. -shrugs- Well for better or worse, i wonder if this site will stand on its own as well as TO did before curse.
    Nov 19, 2014
  9. W1K
    W1K
    Wel so far I'd say pretty well considerin TO is constantly ran over by bots (in which at given times the only posts on TO are bots) while this place barelly get any bot at all (and even forums with just 10 people usually get bots, imagine this one)
    Nov 19, 2014
  10. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    When did the bot issue happen? I dont quite remember ever having bot issues xD Then again, i really didnt leave the profile pages either .w.
    Nov 19, 2014
  11. W1K
    W1K
    Nov 19, 2014
  12. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Confirmed: W1K is a spambot.
    Nov 19, 2014
  13. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Also, the only answer to the question "when did the spambot issue happen" is "al:red:ingways."
    Nov 19, 2014
  14. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    owo i must get out more.
    Nov 19, 2014
  15. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    I knew it! W1K must be the leader of all the spambots!
    Nov 19, 2014
  16. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    #BlameOmnir is actually his secret code, whenever someone posts that anywhere, bots spam TO. //Totally true!
    Nov 19, 2014
  17. W1K
    W1K
    Yep def explains why TO has been only bots for the last few days
    Nov 19, 2014
  18. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    So what youre saying is.. Its Omnirs fault... Because W1K....
    HALFLIFE3 CONFIRMED
    Nov 19, 2014
  19. Milly Rainbowskittlez
    Milly Rainbowskittlez
    But wait. Loki swears that its always his fault. D: So whos fault is it DX
    Nov 19, 2014
  20. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    My opinion on the Half Life 3 meme: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    Nov 19, 2014
  21. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino