Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oi Crowno. Você pode me dizer como você faz pra ter cores tão "únicas" nos seus Sprites? Eu frequentemente fico desanimado por não conseguir alcançar a cor que eu queria pra tal Sprite.
    Exemplo : Os verdes que você usou no Moon Lord/Vortex Pillar, tive amor a primeira vista por eles. :v

P.S.: Feliz Natal c:
    - Hetori Kirama -
    - Hetori Kirama -
    Eu também queria saber.
    Estou me interessando pela área de sprite e a mesma coisa acontece comigo.
    Quando eu faço , sempre as cores acabam ficando meio "desmotivadoras".
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Cores pra mim é algo que sempre veio naturalmente, e se notar as minhas artes meio que sempre usam umas paletas de cores meio parecidas. Então a forma que eu escolho é meio difícil de explicar, eu sempre tento escolher o que eu gosto e o que me agrada.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Mas existe teoria cromática que você pode dar uma olhada e aprender (como cores inspiram certas emoções, cores complementares, harmonia e etc). Existem alguns tutoriais específicos de cores em pixel art, como esse post aqui. Só dar uma pesquisada.
    Crowno I'm thinking of becoming a game developer by myself when I get older, any tips?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Start making games and don't stop.
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    kk, I'll try to find something I can work on and I'll get to it!
    Alguma chance de traduzirem o jogo pra Português no PC em uma futura atualização?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Não leve isso como uma garantia, mas tem sim. O jogo tem muita coisa pra traduzir e suporte oficial pra tradução seria complicado de fazer, mas a equipe conversa a respeito vez ou outra.
    CreppyXP
    CreppyXP
    Isso só o futuro nos dirá! kkkkk Valeu! XD, aprecio muito seu trabalho!
    CreppyXP
    CreppyXP
    E a cenx acba de confirmar no twitter, amor eterno a galera da Re-Logic
    Did you create/make the concept for the gato pet? (Hooray some portuguese is in terraria)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The Gato is from DD2 game. so it was their idea, but likely Crowno's sprite.
    Criddle
    Criddle
    He didn't, it's from Dungeon Defenders 2.
    Red Slime
    Red Slime
    oh ok. I just connected portuguese and crowno
    I'd love to play Overwatch with you, heh. I'm stuck around the Gold and Platinum rank and a lot of my friends have made it into Diamond+. Also, loving that status update of yours.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I've been stuck on Platinum for a while, haven't played much lately because the South American server is a bit crappy atm. I'm not sure where you are from but we would probably have some lag ;<
    Yesterhaven
    Yesterhaven
    Ah yes, I'm in EU unfortunately.
    E aí, Crowno
    Fiquei sabendo á pouco tempo que você é br. xD Btw, você quem fez todos os sprites endgame? Incluindo o próprio Moon Lord?
    A propósito, só por curiosidade, não sei se vc zerou o jogo, mas qual set Endgame vc escolheu/escolheria?

OBS : Solar Flare FTW :v
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Não fiz todos mas fiz grande parte deles, incluindo o MoonLord. E acho que o primeiro set endgame que eu escolheria fazer seria o de summoner, porque acho os summons maneirões c:
    BlackMage
    BlackMage
    Vlw por responder, também gosto de Summoner, especialmente pelo conceito.
    Gosto de Melee por causa dos Yoyos, acho genial. xD
    What?! I didn't know you played Overwatch! It's my favorite game (besides Terraria, of course).
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Level 317 at the moment, Platinum rank on competitive ;P
    THESilver
    THESilver
    I'm only level 150, just got into Platinum. Good luck on your way to Diamond! :)
    Hey crowno I am only 13 but I would really like to become a developer for terraria when I come of age so could I have some tips on what I would have to do to get there
    Reactions: DarkWiz17
    MinieK
    MinieK
    I don't think Re-Logic are looking for new Terraria developers though...
    Crowno
    Crowno
    First you have to find what you like. Do you like to code? Do you like art? What is that you like the most in video games? Then you have to learn what you would like to do. Keep studying and try to get yourself involved with game development somehow!
    Is the fact that I know that your armor set's design is based off of a real-life witch doctor costume odd? And if I'm wrong, then fine. It certainly seems witch-doctor-esque to me. Also, great work on the Lunar Events (although this praise may be coming a bit late).
    Exon
    Exon
    So it is, by extension, a modified plague doctor suit.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I receive a lot of comments about that, so I would say it is pretty common and not odd at all, haha. And yeah, actually it is based on the design of a character I did for a game years ago. It's not specifically referential to plague doctors, but it's a motif that I'm quite fond of.
    TheAvengingCloppyFeet
    TheAvengingCloppyFeet
    Plague doctor. I wish that more stuff was on console. T~T
    Hey Crowno! So, i;m going to begin work on my first game soon, and I was wondering, I can do basic pixel art, but its not very good :p. Do you think I should try to teach myself how to sprite, or try to find someone who can? What do you think would be the smarter/more useful path?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Realistically, I think it depends on your goals for the game. As it is your first game, I would suggest to slow down and try to not be too ambitious. It could be a good chance to take it as an exercise. If you really like doing art, you could take the chance to practice by making your own assets and experimenting with it.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Now if your goal is to realize your vision and to try to execute it as best as you can, not really caring much about doing your own art, getting someone to help could be a good idea to achieve better results. But try to not push it too hard, the best way to learn is by having fun.
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Alright, thanks for the tip :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom