Terraria Community Forums

Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I'm still here and I barely have a reason to.
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
I think that's how it is for the majority of people. They have no real reason to be here anymore.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I'm still here too. I just post random stuff here cause Twitter is overrated.
stormconure
stormconure
^
This is basically my form of social media. Tbh I don't even really play Terraria anymore, I just have a lot of friends here.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I do miss the old times. But I still enjoy this site as Twitter is just...eh.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Facebook is too personal, Twitter is too slow, this is somewhat comfortable in the middle.
And it's a damn shame too that a lot of people have either up and left or were thrown out. They were part of what made this place greater. Like, aside from the Terraria news bulletins, CC and various others around still willing to make themselves known, this place is deader than a dormouse that's been hit with a sledgehammer.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
"Aside that it's still alive, it's deader than ded"
ok.

I don't mind much, as long as there's Terraria news coming, I'll remain.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I'm talking about character Steef.
The bulletins, the CC, they're all automated. They'll carry on regardless of what comes and goes.
The fact that many people that made this place unique in their own little ways have been either given the boot or left has sapped the soul away from much of everything.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
This place isn't dead, but only because it's on life support and in a vegetative state only spurred on by doctors who refuse to pull the plug and end it's suffering.
It's gonna take a miracle to get this place back to opening day glory and everybody aware of the situation knows it too. So be honest here: Do you think that miracle will ever arrive?
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
'pull the plug and end it's suffering'...pardon?
You're acting like this place has become pure drama, while actually the ones who caused the drama have made them ban themselves. This place isn't the same as TO was.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
CC and Bulletins aren't automated, CC needs the content of the community, and the news show up if there's news, although that's depending on the devs, but I'm exited to see how Terraria develops, I've seen forums of different games that became worse every update, Terraria isn't the case in that.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I'm not dissappointed that the members who were banned are permabanned, but I'm dissappointed that those members, even if they could return, won't be the same as they used to be. Some of them used to be really nice, and yet I'm still wondering what drived them to get themselves permabanned.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
In terms of a miracle, although that is not needed, but yes, I actually do.
Terraria Otherworld is still in development and I'm also still looking forward for that news, and I'm expecting good things once it got released.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
However, it won't be in the way like you would expect, it would attract new people more than the old stayers will, there are people who'll get busier when life continiues, I respect that, as the same applies to me as well. Sometimes I also can't remain here to do the same stuff as 2-3 years ago. But for the new people, it would be great for them to become the most active.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
There's a time where people come, and there's a time where people will move on. It can't remain the same forever. It's a common thing in life. and that needs to be understanded.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Ho hum.
I was just lamenting how good the old days were. I suppose I can just wait until the newcomers start perking up, like you said.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
It's like we're old-timers now, reminiscing about the good old days from two years ago (while newcomers have no idea what we're talking about)
Back
Top Bottom