Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
These :red:ing SJW's are being offended for other people. It's ridiculous.
Aesir
Aesir
Jet, they always were. It's a standard practice for them. "Let me fight for you, you poor silenced minority!" is a sentiment that echoes in their collective consciousness, and some sort of heroic complex that plagues them.
Ori
Ori
Isn't the book itself made partially for anti-racist purposes?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
@Aesir I know, but this is a whole new :red:ing level
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
Can i get context?
zanderr3910
Baconfry
Baconfry
To Kill a Mockingbird is an incredibly important work of literature that is referenced very often, and offers historical insight that can't be obtained anywhere else. And those idiots think they're doing their children a favor by not letting them read it...
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Censorship, yeah. Destroying American values, yeah. 2016, yeah. What are we coming to?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
We're going to implode if these fools continue to try to do these things.
Baconfry
Baconfry
If I were a white supremacist/KKK member, I would have done exactly what they did
Alabaster
Alabaster
That's dumb. Can people realise standards have changed and yes, people were not that careful about what they said?
In comparison, in UK government have removed all non-British books from Literature GCSE (secondary school qualification), and that's not whingey numbnuts but a numbnut education secretary.
aWolfen
aWolfen
I hope to God they re-ban The Catcher in the Rye because lord knows I can only hand so many paragraphs about a white teenager constantly complaining about his life.
Aesir
Aesir
The key difference would be who you'd be racist towards if you were a white supremacist or KKK member. But then again, words such as racist and sexist lost their meanings so greatly you can't use 'em without a pinch of salt.
Back
Top Bottom