Terraria Community Forums

willsp
willsp
primal Dialga has been around since Pokémon mystery dungeon so its safe to assume that they will be making an appearance in the new games HOWEVER they are not mentioned in the sinnoh episodes of Pokémon generations (which are all based in the gen 6+ universe)
willsp
willsp
what if these games are set after the events of the original diamond and pearl? it is the only feasible explanation of there absence in the shorts (if they wanted to avoid spoilers Nintendo would have just chosen another scene to base the animation on). if this game works like ORAS Arceus may get a mega aswell. (considering a stone free mega like Raquaza is the only way for it to still use its signature plates)
willsp
willsp
(sorry for the comment chain I keep reaching the word limit). any thoughts my fellow Pokémon trainers?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Primal Dialga is (unfortunately) not cannon, so it's not wise base assumptions on that. However, it's my hope that it'll be reintroduced, along with a Primal Palkia, a new, stronger form of Giratina and a Primal Arceus eventually
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Makes no sense to have the remakes be set after the events of the original. They haven't done this with any previous remake so why change it? The most they've ever done was added things in the remakes that weren't in the previous. That's it.

Mind you, can see drama ahead with the Veilstone Game Corner. Although, hope the remixed music is good.
willsp
willsp
shadow mantis that is true but the events of the delta episode in ORAS never happened in ruby and sapphire. maybe this could be a similar event?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
That was added on for the game's post game. If you forgot, Ruby and Sapphire had almost nothing for a post game while Emerald had more in the Battle Frontier. Meanwhile, Fire Red and Leaf Green added in the Sevii Islands for you to explore. As for Heart Gold and Soul Silver? The originals to those two had plenty for post game so only the Battle Frontier was added.
willsp
willsp
unfortunately I fear that you have a point. But if there is indeed no added post game content does that mean the legendaries will remain unchanged? it seems very unlikely that they will get there primals after giratina's appearance in the short. it seems strange that the gods of all Pokémon will remain weak in comparison to more recent legendaries (such as mega rayquaza)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Not necessarily.
willsp
willsp
how so?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
The only thing I was arguing against was the whole thing of changing the entire game's story in having it take place after the events of the original Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. So, don't go thinking they won't do anything for the remakes to improve upon the story and post game. Which, the former two were lacking a little in story compared to Platinum, honestly.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Well... story and characters as I don't recall Cyrus being all that good of a bad guy while he was much better in Platinum.
willsp
willsp
Ah I see what you mean
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Happy you did as I'm kinda writing a lot of this while not in the best state of mind.
willsp
willsp
cant say I'm used to writing this much either
Ori
Ori
Since Deoxys was an event only pokemon before ORAS I could see something similar with Arceus for the DP remakes.
Also where was it confirmed the DP remakes are for this gen? I think this is likely but you mentioned that they are set to arrive this gen.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Will, I think you're thinking way too far into this. There's nothing but rumor right now.
willsp
willsp
well there is no confirmation that it will happen but there is strong evidence to suggest so. for instance: in X & Y most of the Hoenn pokemon where missing from the games. only to arrive in ORAS. in sun and moon there is only 15 obtainable sinnoh original pokemon (excluding evolutions of older pokemon)
Back
Top Bottom