willsp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I just found a way to beat the battle tree in sun and moon. if this works omg I will be so happy
    willsp
    willsp
    battles in the battle tree and its gen 6 counterpart generally end up with the opponent having a type advantage over you...lets see if I cant play this to my advantage :) as I usually lead with kartana many of the foes I verse will be either fire or fighting types which will OHKO me in most cases...so what if I switch in to a bulky Gyarados which resists both of those?
    willsp
    willsp
    the next turn they would have to switch out and I'd get a free dragon dance and a mega...bye bye opponents team.
    was playing starbound a bit and I just realised something: the Novakid's origins have already been hinted at
    willsp
    willsp
    when scanning certain cultivator/ancient related items all races seem to find them creepy or enigmatic yet Novakids claim the text looks "familiar" to them, when beating the game the cultivator mentions that many of its fragments left and "became something else entirely". coincidence?
    sun and moon status update: currently at 45 wins out of 50 in super single battles in the battle tree...HOW THE F*CK DID I MAKE IT THIS FAR
    willsp
    willsp
    NEVER AGAIN
    Ori
    Ori
    team?
    willsp
    willsp
    Kartana, battle bond Greninja and triage Comfey (Greninja deals with fire types that try to KO kartana and then uses it's ability to sweep the rest of the team)
    that's strange. the Pokémon D&P remakes are set to arrive this gen and it raises a massive question regarding the legendaries (in comments)
    willsp
    willsp
    in X&Y they also had a torchick event at launch complete with its own mega crystal...sounds a lot like a certain munchlax that we got recently, no? (munchlax was one of the more famous pre-evos introduced in gen 4)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Okay, no. I'm confident a Sinnoh remake is coming. It's just the evidence you're claiming is a bit ridiculous. For example, some good evidence is Generation IV key items being back in the game data. You're just brazenly speculating.
    willsp
    willsp
    maybe your right but we will have to see
    comment below: if you could have one wish granted (apart from world peace or the like) what would it be?
    why does everyone think necrozma is the 3rd mascot legendary of sun and moon when his stats are 80 less than the other two?
    has anyone else noticed all the cryptic hints to sun and moons sequel hidden throughout the game?
    who would win in a fight: Alucard from Castlevania VS Spectre Knight?
    willsp
    willsp
    considering spectre knights scythe can cleave a human sized cannonball in 2 in a single swipe (leaving it molten hot where he cut through) I think Spectre knight is a safe bet
    ok just watched the new shovel knight trailer and HOLY SH*T LOOK AT THOSE BOSS FIGHTS and I thought we had it rough in the original campaign
    what happens next? are there any more updates planned? or are the devs putting terraria otherworld development into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    I just hope they focus on improving it to it's full extent, like balance changes and adding things to smooth out class progression.

But if they plan to add some other things just to have an update, that's okay too.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    I just want more bows ;-;
    willsp
    willsp
    I want revamped shortswords
    if Zygarde 100% learned recover it would be more broken than anything else Nintendo could ever come up with
    just found out the final Zygarde cell was one I had already found before but the game didn't remember for whatever reason. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    1 Zygarde cell left...
    willsp
    willsp
    twinkle twinkle little squid,how I wonder where you've hid. Down below Alola's shores, I'm coming for you, you stupid core.
    just spent the last 6 hours using a detailed walkthrough to find the remaining 20 zygarde cores I missed...still cant find them
    part of me kind of wishes they will add in new top tier weapons. before 1.3 I had weapons from everywhere now its all from the same place
    willsp
    willsp
    never thought of it that way! I might consider saving the lunar equipment for "special occasions" and using other equipment else ware
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And to be honest, with the exception of the DD2 stuff, I don't really see what someone would *do* other than Lunar stuff once you've killed ML, and maybe Frost/Pumpkin (which you almost need the Lunar Stuff to solo unless you want to build lots of traps).
    Xylia
    Xylia
    'Cept maybe Building and some farming (ankh charm etc) but... I wouldn't think it'd really matter if your weapon is OP, because most weapons Golem/Dungeon Tier are when you're fighting your average HM mobs.
    wait is sun and moon out? I'm Australian so my clock is a day earlier than most people
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I think it is for you.
    willsp
    willsp
    wait seriously?HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!
    does demonite and demon alters count as corrupt blocks? i'm purifying my whole world and am stuck on 1% corrupt
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    You'd probably have to destroy them all with a Pwnhammer, then. Good luck with that.
    willsp
    willsp
    unfortunately that means going into hardmode and in doing so letting more corruption loose (and creating hallow as well)
    neoselket
    neoselket
    if you have corrupt/crimson blocks in chests, they'll count.
    trying to 100% purify my world but stuck on 1% corrupt. do demon hearts and altars count as corrupt blocks? or have I missed a block
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I've a purified world and can confirm that the orbs and altars do not count
    I forgot to beat the BoC before de-corrupting my new main world and now I cant get the new NPC hahahaha F*CK
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Make a patch of crimson in the sky, fight the BoC with a Bloody spine. Should let you yield the same result, and afterwards you can uncorrupt it safely.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom