Terraria Community Forums

Omnir
Omnir
Depending.
Anger with Depression? hard games
Frustration -- watch a calming show (Non Non Biyori, Azumanga Daioh, ToraDora!, etc.)
Pure rage? I stop everything, down a soda and then go to sleep *or* go on walks with my mp3 player.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Letting all the anger out in games, rage all you can ( of course don't focus on that too much ) and there will be less of it for other cases or you won't get pissed as easily.
zeskorion
zeskorion
tier mildly frustrate- punch my desk or yell softly
tier 1. make something. for me it's elaborate cardboard weapons, that i design myself
tier 2. break something. or swing one of my cardboard weapons. or swing my heaviest cardboard weapons at something, breaking it
tier 3. break something with my fists
zeskorion
zeskorion
tier 4. 2 or 3, but going berserk and :red:ing :red: up, usually crying, calm down, have an existential crisis in the shower. try my best not to make a mess

these probably wont work for you, except maybe tier 1. you never struck me as the destructive type
Keigora
Keigora
I am a broke student, I can't afford to be destructive lmao

I'll like lightly slap my pc, but then gently pat it like nonono don't break, I didn't mean that, you cost alot of money
Bezixx
Bezixx
Just rage all over the games, it always works for me lol.
Darthkitten
Darthkitten
I take a walk.
Nowadays, depending on how angry I am, I'll go to different places. Cinema if I'm REALLY mad, store if I'm just really frustrated. Then I'll either watch a movie or buy myself a case of soda or something.

When I was younger though, and didn't have any real income, I'd walk around the woods for half an hour or so. It's wonderfully peaceful.
Back
Top Bottom