Fagerlund
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Logged in for the first time in a couple of days and suddenly I have more likes than posts. Should I feel stalked? :p
    king40606
    king40606
    No, because all you gotta do is look at my profile or anyone else's to see that we all stalk each other
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's just casual talk and visiting on profiles. It's not like there's threads where people share their faces and voices, no.
    Theo
    Theo
    It depends, if it's all from one person, then probably.
    Wonders why the Solar pillar was suddenly so annoying. Realize that I had fishing gear on. Sigh...
    T
    totallydeadaccountdude
    Solar Pillar is always annoying.
    Fagerlund
    Fagerlund
    Nah, not really. Just bring a good gun and stand on the ground.
    I mean, I did beat it with fishing accessories on so...
    Well Expert Moon Lord won round 1... but I'll get him soon enough...
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I'm guessing your strategy didn't involve high movement speeds.
    Fagerlund
    Fagerlund
    My strategy involved my cat jumping up in my lap making me get hit by his big laser. :D
    But until that point it was going pretty well, so I think next time will be fine. :)
    Reading the balance threads here reminded me why I've never been very active around these forums... :p
    Woah. I just got four hit killed by Expert Fishron. This one obviously needs some more preparation...
    My game crashed right after I got the Terra Blade... I restarted... Got a yoyo with 160 dmg and new Terra Blade became Legendary. Win! ^_^
    Destroyer -> Fishing day -> Skeletron Prime -> Solar Eclipse -> Blood Moon. Sometimes RNGesus is harsh to you.
    Now when you can use items from mounts I'm waiting for someone to do a Minecart Challenge... Full playthrough without leaving the Minecart!
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Have fun raging at the Medusa for forcibly pulling you out of it.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Have fun summoning any boss that needs you to summon it.

A challenge just like that one: Try to beat Terraria without turning your computer on.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Now I'm just hoping there isn't some poor kid out there called Terraria...
    Does someone know of a good group of streamers/youtubers who play as a team? All these solo dudes are getting a bit dull to watch...
    Fishing makes Hardmode so much easier... didn't mine a single ore and all ready have good armour and weapons. :)
    Man, even the Blue Slime are tricky in Expert Hardmode. x)
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Wait, really?

I'm not even touching Expert Mode then.
    Fagerlund
    Fagerlund
    Haha! They're slightly buffed in hardmode, took three or four hits with a Night's Edge to kill. But you get past that stage quickly anyway. :)
    Hm, people are whining about Expert Skeletron... I don't think he was THAT hard... Expert Queen Bee though... D:
    Fagerlund
    Fagerlund
    In easy mode Waterbolt is always a good choice for the Queen Bee. Especially if you don't lure her out of the bee hive, that small enclosed space makes the Waterbolt sooo good. :)
    But in my Expert run now I went for the Jungle before the Dungeon, so no Waterbolt available... Took me some 10 tries but finally got her down with Minishark and Starfury!
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    Skeletron: died once to strategize, Beat him next fight
    Queen: Knew strategy to win but lost 8 times
    Fagerlund
    Fagerlund
    NinjaxBacon: Pretty much the same for me, you were slightly quicker than me though. :)
    I needed three attempts at Skeletron (first one was just a scout run though to figure out what was new, and that he went all Dungeon Guardian on you when low health caught me off guard!).
    So I just found a giant jungle tree in the middle of a Granite biome, with train tracks leading to a cave full of diamonds... I love 1.3
    Aah, found out turning frame skip off made the game playable on my new system. Was worried there for a bit!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom