Incinerate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, @gotest. If I hadn't made a world for Terraria Leveled, I would never have found on my own a :red:ing ARKHALIS.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    There we go. Got it installed nice and easy, will give it a whirl soon.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Just avoid to straight out make an Expert World. The bosses quite much become heavy duty due to the new level system.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I don't play Expert anyways, so no danger there lol. And yeah, even if I did... new leveling/balance system, I would definitely approach with caution lol.
    So yeah, the Nimbus Rod is fantastic for EXP farming in Terraria Leveled. That or leaving your summons to do the work.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Don't really need statue spawns, lol. Just boxing yourself in, say, crimson underground with water candles nearby would spawn plenty of enemies lol.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And then you got the likes of the auto farm maps that kill hundreds of enemies per minute.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Well, that's the good thing that @gotest did: Monsters killed by traps and lava don't give EXP, the same way they don't yield killcounts in vanilla.

If you want to farm, you will need to kill them yourself. You, or your Minions. As @Shadow_Mantis said, Summoners are the only true AFK class.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    The chest right next to it is an Obsidian Chest. I didn't paint the rows under because it's the furniture chests for each type of material. Though some chests, like the one for Gothic furniture and Christmas, I had to paint because they have no equivalent chest.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    So... Painted Obsidian Chests?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I guess so. Kinda looks just like how Chlorophyte dye ends up looking like on some armors. Black with glowing green accents.
    Terraria Leveled did me a favor: It showed me I can actually defeat the Celestial Pillars.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Good job on levelling the pillars.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Actually, I have to notify @gotest on the Lunar Event EXP and ask him to raise the Lunar monsters' EXP, as well as allowing each tower to give some EXP.

I'm Lv. 87, demanding some 290k EXP to progress, but each tower will yield me around 100 EXP per monster (Despite them being Lv. 93) and the towers themselves will give no EXP.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    The Cultist, however, gives tons of EXP in comparison to the closest previous boss, Duke Fishron.
    Terraria Leveled: Now on Suicidal Tendencies Mode: To level up past 65, the best shot is to fight :red:ing PLANTERA.
    Terraria Leveled. After finally thinking on a decent arena and a way to attract the :red:er into it, the Eater of Worlds is down on Expert.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    The sad thing is, I defeated the EoW easier on Expert than I did with another person in Normal. Maybe it's because I actually prepared, and halfway cheesed it. (Not entirely cheesy though)
    Terraria Leveled: Eater of Worlds on Expert Mode is hellish. :red:ing Vile Spits turn the battle into bullet hell.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    You're either in a cramped place between dealing with its body and the limited movement space, or you're fighting the :red:er in the open alongside the Vile Spit bullet hell. Either way, you're :red:ed.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Note: The Vile Spit does way more damage than the Eater's head.
    Terraria. Twenty million strong.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Who could ever have guessed that a guy with a Super Mario fan game would go on to make a hit able to tell Minecraft to just shove it.
    Crystal furniture is finally becoming craftable. I'll want to make a house out of those...
    Suppose I make a honey pool in my town. Could I fish the same things I would be able to in a hive?
    Is there any program that could trick Terraria into still think it's December without tampering with the PC's clock?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I think there was a program called "RunAsDate" that allows you to run a program with a specific date
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Thing is, it doesn't seem to be available in any safe site, does it?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Any application that can edit your system clock isn't all that safe in itself.
    Well, seems like MoreTerra can't make maps for 1.3.4 anymore. Is there any other application with this ability?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The tile highlighting actually did excellent to me. enough to find even the most tiny bit of hallow remaining in my world.

You're sure that you've changed the highlight opacity? (scrollbar on the right)
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    I've tried all of the settings. Not working.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well, guess you're better off with TEdit then.

I rather just prefer viewing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom